cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumped Out of the Garden - Accepted AMEX Delta SkyMiles Gold Offer: SL $3,000!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jumped Out of the Garden - Accepted AMEX Delta SkyMiles Gold Offer: SL $3,000!

Hello, myFICO family!  It's past 2AM here in Barcelona, and with jetlag and all, I couldn't sleep.  Checked my AMEX online account and found an offer I couldn't refuse since we just flew Delta.  Had a fantastic experience (again).  Then I wondered why I do not have this card.

Starting limit is low, but I'll tend to it.

I think this is really it, since I definitely surpassed 5/24.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Jumped Out of the Garden - Accepted AMEX Delta SkyMiles Gold Offer: SL $3,000!

Congrats SleeplessSmiley Happy Hope you enjoy aBarcelona if its vacationSmiley Happy. Enjoy your new Amex, dont worry i got your back in the garden, just blame it on AVJ, everyelse does lolSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jumped Out of the Garden - Accepted AMEX Delta SkyMiles Gold Offer: SL $3,000!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats SleeplessSmiley Happy Hope you enjoy aBarcelona if its vacationSmiley Happy. Enjoy your new Amex, dont worry i got your back in the garden, just blame it on AVJ, everyelse does lolSmiley Wink

Thank you! Totally enjoying, and appreciating AMEX Plat!  Iberia flight was cancelled, and AP to the rescue! Flew Delta, enjoyed the lounges in OAK and SEA-TAC with my family of 4. $550 annual fee paid for itself already just on this outbound trip alone.

We need to plant more aloe in the garden.

Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sounds greatSmiley Happy Nice to see a cc can bring joy , most people wont see that but look what you did to offset the AF lolSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 12
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats, SF! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I too just got the Delta SkyMiles

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Skymiles is my daily driver...45 days into membership and just about hit the $3000 spend to get the 60,000 points.  Delta is my go-to "real" airline if I don't cheap out and fly Allegiant, and the card will surely help with my travel plans.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Total80sKid wrote:
Congrats, SF! Smiley Happy

Thank you so much! Can't keep away from myFICO family, but I'm scared to go

home to the garden 😐. I will have to thin my AMEX cards or learn how to use them the best possible way.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I too just got the Delta SkyMiles

Thank you! Congratulations to you as well!

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My Skymiles is my daily driver...45 days into membership and just about hit the $3000 spend to get the 60,000 points.  Delta is my go-to "real" airline if I don't cheap out and fly Allegiant, and the card will surely help with my travel plans.

Thank you! I won't see my new card until I get back to the States, but I have the Plat with me.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.