cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jumped on the BB&T Train. Approved

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Jumped on the BB&T Train. Approved

So i couldn't help it. Even with risk of losing my new CL with Chase because i just got approved for the CSP on Monday and was told they tend to look and make sure you not on a credit app spree.

How do you turn down a soft pull for a credit card. Nothing lost as far as inquiry. 

Applied for the Bright card with 0% for 15months and approved for 13K with 13.49%. Sounds like a win and now my highest CL card. Never thought i would see the day i would have a CL like this. Thank you all to everyone that helps on this forum especially in the rebuilding credit section.

Side Note: I stay in NY, but have a home in GA. I was told i could apply for the card with my GA address and have the card sent to my NY address. Didnt work out that way on the application. So i will have to have my family member ship me the card when it arrives. 

Profile: Credit Karma Average 730 Experian 754

Nasa FCU: 5800

Chase Freedom: 3000

Discover: 5800

Chase Slate: 1k

Amex: 8500

Walmart: 10K

Fingerhut: 1300

Utilization: 23%

Starting Score: 525 TU 515 EX 510 EQ Oct '13
Current Score: 644 TU(Oct 14) 678 EX(Oct 2014) 684 EQ (Oct'14)
Goal Score: 700 and a Home in 1yr

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Jumped on the BB&T Train. Approved

Wow.....just an awesome job of picking that low hanging fruit and turning it into gold :-) Bet it feels good! Enjoy you earned it!

Message 2 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats .....As long as you don’t go asking chase for more lines of credit right after you did a spree you should be ok......

And the soft pull approval helps 😌
Gardening....TCL: 100k+
Message 3 of 13
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Big congrats! Welcome aboard! The train keeps chugging along!

Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats! That’s a nice limit!

Message 5 of 13
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

congats great SL and APR

Capital One QS 13.000
Discover It 13,000
Amex BCP 10,000
PayPal MC 10,000
Amex HH 6,000
Citi DC 8,000
Penfed 8,500
Amex Cash Magnet 6000
Walmart 10000
Kohls 3000
Message 6 of 13
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Great SL and APR! Congrats! Train’s getting full...

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 6.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats @afr4life06! Temptation - the struggle is real Smiley LOL With so many approvals and success stories it's like their just giving it all away lol Welcome Aboard the BB&T Express!!

Message 8 of 13
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@afr4life06 wrote:

So i couldn't help it. Even with risk of losing my new CL with Chase because i just got approved for the CSP on Monday and was told they tend to look and make sure you not on a credit app spree.

How do you turn down a soft pull for a credit card. Nothing lost as far as inquiry. 

Applied for the Bright card with 0% for 15months and approved for 13K with 13.49%. Sounds like a win and now my highest CL card. Never thought i would see the day i would have a CL like this. Thank you all to everyone that helps on this forum especially in the rebuilding credit section.

Side Note: I stay in NY, but have a home in GA. I was told i could apply for the card with my GA address and have the card sent to my NY address. Didnt work out that way on the application. So i will have to have my family member ship me the card when it arrives. 

Profile: Credit Karma Average 730 Experian 754

Nasa FCU: 5800

Chase Freedom: 3000

Discover: 5800

Chase Slate: 1k

Amex: 8500

Walmart: 10K

Fingerhut: 1300

Utilization: 23%

BIG, BIG Congrats!!

And, from all the reports, I think this is the first $13,000 SL. It's been always $10,500 and then $15,000 (highest reported SL so far). May be the developers added a new tier to their approval algorithm...

Thanks!

Message 9 of 13
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your new BB&T card! Always nice with a SP! Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.