Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Approved Citibank Double Cash

Congratulations on the approval!!!!

Message 11 of 17
Artemis092
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the kind words and warm welcome, All. I will definitely follow up when I get my first CLI.

If you build it, they will come.

Amex BCE | Amex ED | BofA Rewards | Citibank DC | CitiBank Best Buy | Discover IT | Chase Amazon Prime | Chase Freedom | Wells Fargo Platinum
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

I may be out of topic here of the OP but I was surprised today when I opened my online account and notice there was an offer on my 2 DCCs from Citi. When I click them, sure enough. I was offered a lowerAPR for purchases for the next 18 monts to a 1.99% on one card and 5.99% on the other one. Indeed wasn't expected and a good offer.

So, I will invite everyone holding a DCC from Citi to check their available offers. They may be in for a good treat. Good luck!

Message 13 of 17
cleanitup
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the DC Card, it will grow with you.   I have had 2 Citi Cards for 7 years when i was on a re-build of my credit, and they converted me last year to DC. Both cards are $7k limits which is perfect for my needs.   They have good BT offers.     

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval. I just got my DC a couple of months ago.
Through chat I got a lower APR offer for 5 consecutive days until it got down to their lowest rate. Always worth a shot, even if you normally PIF
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are your data points?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.