cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Approved for Macy's LOC for major purchase!!!!

tag
kroberts67
Established Contributor

Re: Just Approved for Macy's LOC for major purchase!!!!

I think it's based more on your history with them than on credit.  They would run a check only if you wanted more than they were allowing with a SP. 

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 11 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy It is strange. They recently declined my Macy's CLI with HP.

Ron.

Still don't know how that happened. 

Congrats!

I agree, totally strange since it's the same u/w criteria!  I think it was a "fluke" of some sort the last time around. 

Either way - Congrats Ron!

Message 12 of 14
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Thanks!!!! Smiley Happy It is strange. They recently declined my Macy's CLI with HP.

Ron.

Congrats!

I agree, totally strange since it's the same u/w criteria!  I think it was a "fluke" of some sort the last time around. 

Thanks!!!! Your guess is as good as mine!

Ron.

Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Congrats!

Thanks!!!! Your guess is as good as mine!

Ron. 

One thing for sure, Macy's/DSNB has turned out with some oddities for you lately haven't they?  LOL.  At least the Bloomie's AMEX was approved along with your deferred interest plan CL Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.