Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Approved for NFL Extra Points

tag
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just Approved for NFL Extra Points

Congrats! Just approved for an NFL card too. By the way, just closed my nine-year old Credit One card - tired of the annual fees for a non-used card. Take the plunge!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Viva-LV wrote:

Congrats! Just approved for an NFL card too. By the way, just closed my nine-year old Credit One card - tired of the annual fees for a non-used card. Take the plunge!

Thanks! Congrats to you too!Smiley Happy I will be closing my CreditOne card soon. I can't handle the no grace period for purchases thing and the minimum $1.00 interest per billing cycle. With the larger SL I got on the NFL, I can do without the $600 SL on the CreditOne.

Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

NICE!!!, I was eyeballing the the Rams card also, wanting to pull the trigger on it so bad.  Unfortunately, I have to garden for awhile. If we make the playoffs, I'm going for it, lol.Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

NICE!!!, I was eyeballing the the Rams card also, wanting to pull the trigger on it so bad.  Unfortunately, I have to garden for awhile. If we make the playoffs, I'm going for it, lol.Smiley Wink

Awesome! Go Rams!!! I probably should have gardened too but I really do want to get away from CreditOne, plus I want to start running my DirecTV bill through the Rewards card because it says it's 2x points. I figure if I start earning points now, I'll be ready when I really want to use it for a game. Plus, the 6 month 0% financing for tickets is awesome!!!! 

Message 14 of 22
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 15 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

"LA Rams! I've been a fan since the Vince Ferragamo days, so I am aging myself."

You want to talk aging. I remember Decan Jones, Merlon Olsen, Rosie Grier, Roman Gabrial

Grats OP !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 16 of 22
themanwhocan2
New Visitor

congrats!

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

"LA Rams! I've been a fan since the Vince Ferragamo days, so I am aging myself."

You want to talk aging. I remember Decan Jones, Merlon Olsen, Rosie Grier, Roman Gabrial

Grats OP !!

Thanks, Meanmchine! I bet those are great memories for sure! Did you ever get to see them play in person?

Message 18 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Yes I did.  Once.  But that was a long time ago.

Last game of the season. 1970. Played the NY Giants at Yankee Stadium

If the Giants won they were in the playoffs

I was rooting for the Rams

Rams won 31-3

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I was "stuck" with the Cowboys MasterCard. Both sides of my family are from Texas but I'm a SoCal native. So the Rams card is already available, that's awesome.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.