cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got Approved For Firestone Credit Card!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Just Got Approved For Firestone Credit Card!!!!

@Creditaddict wrote:
I mean tired are pretty straight forward if you check your prices, I just have not heard good experiences of service at multiple firestone but I believe they are franchise so each is different so don't want to unfairly rate yours

Thanks for your advice. I need to check around. I didn't want to bring it back to the dealer. Those tires are tough to get hold of them. I heard most tires stores don't carry them. They had to order it. 

Ron.

Message 11 of 31
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats, Ron!  I don't buy tires from them either.  For the last 6 or 8 years I have been getting mine from Discount Tire Direct.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 12 of 31
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Congrats!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 13 of 31
Ron1
Super Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

Congrats, Ron!  I don't buy tires from them either.  For the last 6 or 8 years I have been getting mine from Discount Tire Direct.

Thanks for the advice. I need to check around. I know those tires aren't cheap. 

Ron.

Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 15 of 31
alvon123
Super Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Message 16 of 31
cobbson
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Thanks for the advice. I need to check around. I know those tires aren't cheap. 

Ron.

I don't even bother shopping for tires. Just drive to Discount Tire. A great company to do business with. I've never been disappointed. I think they go by the trade name America's Tire in California and Oregon.

Message 17 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Big Congrats! RON on reeling in Firestone!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 31
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats Ron! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 19 of 31
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for congrats!!!! I went to Firestone Car Centre. They quote me $99 each. It is much cheaper than buying from Toyota dealers. The Toyota Dealers quote me for $180 each.

Ron.

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.