Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got Approved For QCard!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just Got Approved For QCard!!!!

I need to buy something from QVC. I applied for QCard online. I didn't get instantly approved. They told me to call 800 number within the next 48 hrs. to complete the application. I called the number right away. She asked me the information I entered on the application. She told me to text me a four digits code to my cell phone. I told her the four digits code. Then she put me on hold. She came back with the approval. I got approved for $1500. I have to wait for my card to use it. The card will come in the mail within 7-10 business days. I think they pulled TU.

Ron.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Just Got Approved For QCard!!!!

@Ron1 wrote:

I need to buy something from QVC. I applied for QCard online. I didn't get instantly approved. They told me to call 800 number within the next 48 hrs. to complete the application. I called the number right away. She asked me the information I entered on the application. She told me to text me a four digits code to my cell phone. I told her the four digits code. Then she put me on hold. She came back with the approval. I got approved for $1500. I have to wait for my card to use it. The card will come in the mail within 7-10 business days. I think they pulled TU.

Ron.

This seems to be fairly common with Synchrony now, if you use a cell phone for your primary phone. They sent me a text message and asked me to confirm the code on it when I got my Amazon card last year. 

Message 2 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! I have noticed with certain Synch cards, they are big into texting a verification number. Lowes did it to me and BP Visa called me. I dont know what the Qcard is but ill google it! 

Message 3 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

Congrats!!! I have noticed with certain Synch cards, they are big into texting a verification number. Lowes did it to me and BP Visa called me. I dont know what the Qcard is but ill google it! 

Thanks!!! QCard is QVC Card.

Ron.

Message 4 of 17
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats Ron! How many cards do you have now? Lol

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 5 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:
Grats Ron! How many cards do you have now? Lol

Thanks!!!  >100 cards. <200 cards.

Ron.

Message 6 of 17
ddemari
Super Contributor

Nice! Is it a MC?
Message 7 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

It is not a MC. It is a regular store card like Amazon Store Card.

Ron.
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ron is going, going, gpong

Congrats!

Message 9 of 17
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ron is going, going, gpong

Congrats!

Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.