cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just approved for the Capital One Play Station.....Anyone else have this one?

tag
Isha82
Valued Member

Re: Just approved for the Capital One Play Station.....Anyone else have this one?

@Aduke1122 wrote:
More than likely a first of the month increase ,I see most of my increases on the1st day of the mth ,also data points are scores , Utilization, AAOA add any negative marks that may be on your files . It just helps other members by seeing these data pts if they are trying to decide to app for this

Ohhhhhh ok. Well currently all my store cards are at about 40% usage. My Capital One Platinum and Quicksilver One are at about 70% usage. All my store cards (Amazon, Walmart, Target, are at about 30% utilization, Amazon is actually at about 15% now since they just bumped my credit score $800. AAOA is 95 months or pretty much 8 years. No collections, one charge off for First Premier bank thats about to fall off in 3-4 months. All my cards are paid on time with no late payments and always pay way ore than the minimum balance. My TU is currently at 665 Experiance is at 640 and Equifax 630.

Message 11 of 13
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Just approved for the Capital One Play Station.....Anyone else have this one?

Thanks for sharing it is just a way to help anyone else who may be wanting to get this card but wants some data pts in it first to weight chance of approval
Message 12 of 13
Isha82
Valued Member

No problem

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.