cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got Approved For Walmart Discover Card!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Just got Approved For Walmart Discover Card!!!!

I already have Walmart Card for years. Today, I wanted to try to see if I can get approved for Walmart Discover Card. I filled out the application and hit the apply button.  It came back:

Congratulations, Ron.! You have been approved for a Walmart Discover® Card .Smiley Surprised
Please review your Account Opening Disclosures and Credit Card Agreement and Privacy Policybefore you make your first purchase. Please retain these documents together in a safe place.

Your credit line is ready to use on today's order and the card will now appear as one of your payment options.

You will receive your Walmart Discover Card in 7–10 days. If you do not receive the card within 10 days, please contact us at1-877-969-3668.

Offer Details
  • Credit Line: $2,200.00
  • Temporary Credit Line: $500.00
  • Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 22.9%
Cardholder Benefits
  • Earn Up to 1% Cash Back
  • Discounts at Participating Walmart Gas Stations
  • No Annual Fee

About your new credit line:
  • You have been issued a temporary card number to use on Walmart.com. This temporary card will expire in three days but can be updated with your permanent card number once you receive it in the mail.
  • Restrictions for your temporary card number:
    • Orders paid with this card must be shipped to your billing address or be shipped using Site to Store.
    • You cannot purchase Gift Cards with the temporary card number.
    • You cannot use the card to pre-order items.
  • Refer to the accompanying Credit Card Agreement for the full terms of your account.
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got Approved For Walmart Discover Card!!!!

Thats pretty Epic!!!

congratz!!!

500th post for me! xD 

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 19
learnin113
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 19
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 4 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I already have Walmart Card for years. Today, I wanted to try to see if I can get approved for Walmart Discover Card. I filled out the application and hit the apply button.  It came back:

Congratulations, Ron.! You have been approved for a Walmart Discover® Card .Smiley Surprised
Please review your Account Opening Disclosures and Credit Card Agreement and Privacy Policybefore you make your first purchase. Please retain these documents together in a safe place.

Your credit line is ready to use on today's order and the card will now appear as one of your payment options.

You will receive your Walmart Discover Card in 7–10 days. If you do not receive the card within 10 days, please contact us at1-877-969-3668.

Offer Details
  • Credit Line: $2,200.00
  • Temporary Credit Line: $500.00
  • Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases: 22.9%
Cardholder Benefits
  • Earn Up to 1% Cash Back
  • Discounts at Participating Walmart Gas Stations
  • No Annual Fee

About your new credit line:
  • You have been issued a temporary card number to use on Walmart.com. This temporary card will expire in three days but can be updated with your permanent card number once you receive it in the mail.
  • Restrictions for your temporary card number:
    • Orders paid with this card must be shipped to your billing address or be shipped using Site to Store.
    • You cannot purchase Gift Cards with the temporary card number.
    • You cannot use the card to pre-order items.
  • Refer to the accompanying Credit Card Agreement for the full terms of your account.

Congrats!!

Hope to upgrade to this in the near future!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

I have had Walmart Card for over 5 years and they never offered me to upgrade to Walmart Discover. I called them to ask for it and they told me I have to apply for it.

Ron.

Message 6 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I have had Walmart Card for over 5 years and they never offered me to upgrade to Walmart Discover. I called them to ask for it and they told me I have to apply for it.

Ron.

I dont think i'd want to re-app, just get a discover card.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Yes, it's true. The good thing is you can use it outside Walmart and Sams Club. Use it like a Discover Card and it give you cash back on purchase.

Ron.

Message 8 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Yes, it's true. The good thing is you can use it outside Walmart and Sams Club. Use it like a Discover Card and it give you cash back on purchase.

Ron.

I love the cash back feature! biggest + of the acct other than TU FICO!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 19
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.