cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got approved for Chase Freedom card and a whole bunch of Credit Line Increases!

tag
TheGeneralLee862
New Contributor

Just got approved for Chase Freedom card and a whole bunch of Credit Line Increases!

I was approved for a $1500 Chase Freedom Card, $500 CLI on my Barclayscard, $800 Increase on Amazon Store Card, $700 dollars on Capital One Platinum Card, $300 Increase on my Walmart Store Card, $500 Increase on my Dell Financial Services account, I was also approved for Sony Financial Card with $2000 Credit line! I am extremely stoked right now and also applied for Tractor Supply Card, and a few other ones that i can't think of right now!

EQUI 659, TRANS 660, EXP 666 these are my Scores as of 9/19/2016!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got approved for Chase Freedom card and a whole bunch of Credit Line Increases!

Congrats on the approvals and CLI.Smiley Happy

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 7
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

Re: Just got approved for Chase Freedom card and a whole bunch of Credit Line Increases!

Congrats!

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Nov 2021-- 817-- 817-- 809
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 4 of 7
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheGeneralLee862 wrote:

I was approved for a $1500 Chase Freedom Card, $500 CLI on my Barclayscard, $800 Increase on Amazon Store Card, $700 dollars on Capital One Platinum Card, $300 Increase on my Walmart Store Card, $500 Increase on my Dell Financial Services account, I was also approved for Sony Financial Card with $2000 Credit line! I am extremely stoked right now and also applied for Tractor Supply Card, and a few other ones that i can't think of right now!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Cat Very Happy

Message 6 of 7
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals and CLI's.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.