Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just reconned Wells Starting Limit $2.5k to $15k Huge CLI - Plat BT 0%

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just reconned Wells Starting Limit $2.5k to $15k Huge CLI - Plat BT 0%

I apped for Wells Plat on 4/1. I;ve been looking to BT

No instant approval. Received 7-10 day message. 

Called in on 4/7 and was told limit was $2500 (this is pretty much worthless for a BT). Told I need to have card in hand to attempt CLI. 

Recieved card and called in today. Spoke to rep who was unhelpful then transferred to Underwriting. 

Told her I would like $15k as this is closer to my other lower limit cards. Was on hold for 3-5 minutes while she reviewed and bam, approved for full request to $15,000 (x6 of SL) from $2500.

They pulled EXP and I think checked my FICO9 which is really low at 631 (FICO8 is 686) compared to my othher FICO9's (TU=730, EQ=691). The rep told me she doesnt factor credit score in the approval process. 

Util = 49%

AAoA = 70 months

Oldest = 23 years

Cards:

CSR = $25,200k

CSP = $14,500

Cap1QS = $8250

US Bank Plat = $15,000 (also reconned from $600 to $15,00)

Income $162k

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just reconned Wells Starting Limit $2.5k to $15k Huge CLI - Plat BT 0%

Congrats on your approval and CL recon!

Message 2 of 5
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP. Wells must be loostening the purse strings a little lately because my Platinum stayed at the opening $6K SL for over 4 years despite asking for numerous CLIs--until recently when I requested $9K and much to my shock they approved it!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

Congrats OP. Wells must be loostening the purse strings a little lately because my Platinum stayed at the opening $6K SL for over 4 years despite asking for numerous CLIs--until recently when I requested $9K and much to my shock they approved it!

I think they might be. A few years ago I couldnt graduate myu secured card to unsecured for the life of me. Now they give me $15k?

They have had quite a bit of bad press and maybe are trying to go deeper in the cc game. Get money on the street. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Congrats and enjoy it.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.