cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just traded Chase Amazon Visa for CSP!!!!

tag
echo13
Valued Member

Just traded Chase Amazon Visa for CSP!!!!

I can finally say there are no cards out there i want!....

So after recieving the Amex 61 days CLI yesterday on my BCE to 6k, I decided to try my lucky for the CSP. I have two accounts with Chase, Amazon (1.2k) & Freedom (1.5k) both of which just recieved  auto CLIs.

After appling for the CSP I got the 30 message and decided to recon. CSR took sometime to go over my app and CR. He then came back and said since I don't have any CLs over 5k they would have to move 500 from both cards leave me with Freedom at 1K and Amazon at 700 in order to approve me. Since I never really used my Amazon Visa, I told him to just take it all from that. Since that would leave on 200 on the Amazon he stated I've to close it. 

Long story short  I traded my Amazon Visa (1.2 CL) for CSP (5k CL). I figure if I ever want the Amazon Visa again, it will be easy to get since its a co-branded.

Now its time to do the Happy Dance!!!!!

AMEX Green: NPSL | AMEX BCE: 6K | Chase CSP: 5K | Chase Freedom: 1.5K | Chase SW (AU): 10K | Discover IT: 2K | WF CashBack: 1K | Cap1 No-Hassel: 1.25K | Cap1 CashBack: 1.5K
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Re: Just traded Chase Amazon Visa for CSP!!!!

That is great. I did not think they PC'd the Amazon card. I have one sitting in my sock drawer now with a $500 limit since I moved most of it to my CSP and Freedom.

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 2 of 13
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

@Peteyglad wrote:

That is great. I did not think they PC'd the Amazon card. I have one sitting in my sock drawer now with a $500 limit since I moved most of it to my CSP and Freedom.

I don't think it was a PC. They just closed the Amazon card.

Message 3 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 13
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

@Dubious wrote:

@Peteyglad wrote:

I don't think it was a PC. They just closed the Amazon card.

On rereading you are correct :-) 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 5 of 13
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

How long have you had these two Chase cards?

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 6 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

grats on the approval nevertheless! Nothing lost anyhow since you don't use the Amazon card.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 7 of 13
echo13
Valued Member

@w20031424 wrote:

How long have you had these two Chase cards?

have had the Amazon Visa since Jan ' 13 and Freedom since Nov '12... Both are less than a year old.

AMEX Green: NPSL | AMEX BCE: 6K | Chase CSP: 5K | Chase Freedom: 1.5K | Chase SW (AU): 10K | Discover IT: 2K | WF CashBack: 1K | Cap1 No-Hassel: 1.25K | Cap1 CashBack: 1.5K
Message 8 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 13
rex_03
Contributor

Congrats, and nice upgrade..
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.