Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kay Jewelers CLI

tag
peghede
Valued Contributor

Kay Jewelers CLI

Since got declined yesterday for 3rd navy card amx (ill make them pay for that hp soon) i requested  sp cli on my kay card  (took about 20 min) and wentfrom $36000 to a whopping $65500.

So $29500 cli.

new credit limit: $65500

EDIT: UPDATE:

Called Robo Lady 10-29-2017  (Now Card is under Comenity) and received another $750

new credit limit: $66250

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kay Jewelers CLI

That's astounding, good job. Dv
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

Since got declined yesterday for 3rd navy card amx (ill make them pay for that hp soon) i requested  sp cli on my kay card  (took about 20 min) and wentfrom $36000 to a whopping $65500.

So $29500 cli.

new credit limit: $65500

Holy cow.  How in the heck did you accomplish that with a soft pull.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super!  Wow, I'd definitely would like a tiara!  Congratulations!

Message 4 of 16
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Peghede- Congrats! That's a massive c/l with Kay's and never heard of any limit even close. How in the first place did you get to $29,500, and then how did you get a sp cli to $65,500? Inquiring minds need to know. Seems like $7500-$15k is the norm with these guys, and I thought any increase had to be done in store, and was definitely a hard pull.

Please advise.

Message 5 of 16
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Wow that's awesome 👏🏿 @peghede
Message 6 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Mouth meet floorSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 16
peghede
Valued Contributor

super  supper easy to get cli on this card (i spend with them over 130k on this card) , last time i use card  was 11 months ago  2 carat diamond ring 22k charged to card and pif 6 months later., don't know from now on how card will grow since is comenity now.

Message 8 of 16
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the massive increase...but inquiring minds want to know.  What do you mean that you will make AMEX pay for the pull?

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

holy moly thats a lot of jewelry! hint hint 😂.. congrats!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.