cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank latitude MC Approved 15k SL:)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Key Bank latitude MC Approved 15k SL:)

Boom. 1.2mil TL? Holy crap. Congrats

Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Do you have a checking account with them?
Message 12 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Thanks Guys @Remedios and @AveragejoesCredit .. santander and key bank are not easy to crack very tough lenders..but in the end not a big deal...

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 13 of 33
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Thanks Guys @Remedios and @AveragejoesCredit .. santander and key bank are not easy to crack very tough lenders..but in the end not a big deal...

Congrats Mahraja.  Once you get in with KeyBank, the sky is the limit.  I got in with them in 2015 with a 2500 card and took off in the latter part of 2016 with 2 additional credit cards (small limits) of 8k each, a personal loan (20k) @ 8.74%, and a 28.5k LOC @ 11.9%.  Late last year they surprised me with a 20k Lattitude card.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 14 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

thanks @12njoy you must be right lets see ..i only have active savings product with them.mite open checking account now before asking for 2nd card.

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 15 of 33
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats, @Mahraja! Out stalking your next card. Robot LOL

Message 16 of 33
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

thanks @12njoy you must be right lets see ..i only have active savings product with them.mite open checking account now before asking for 2nd card.

I have a checking account with $48 in it.  They have been very generous to me.  Are you in Huntington's footprint?  They are very very generous as well with credit cards.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to say? I am speechless ... you could be charged with robbing the bank or ... they just fell at your feet and bowed! Gads ... impressed now we will watch it grow ... ! Sooner or later you might have too many cards to put a spend on and it will be time to consider and adoption (I am available) with a nice AU card spender to boot  screamer.gif

Message 18 of 33
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! 👍
March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL you are amazing Raj,  are you EVER denied a credit card?  im guessing NO.  congrats on the card and nice SL.

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.