cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank latitude MC Approved 15k SL:)

tag
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Re: Key Bank latitude MC Approved 15k SL:)

I feel a BMO Harris Premium Rewards World Elite MasterCard is imminent. I would say congratulations, but what I really mean is "dayum!" Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 33
JaseT
Established Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Thanks Guys @Remedios and @AveragejoesCredit .. santander and key bank are not easy to crack very tough lenders..but in the end not a big deal...

Hmmm...wonder if I should accept the pre-approval offer they sent me when I opened my checking account with them? They pre-approved me for the Latitude and/or the Rewards.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 22 of 33
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@JaseT wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

Thanks Guys @Remedios and @AveragejoesCredit .. santander and key bank are not easy to crack very tough lenders..but in the end not a big deal...

Hmmm...wonder if I should accept the pre-approval offer they sent me when I opened my checking account with them? They pre-approved me for the Latitude and/or the Rewards.

You should. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 23 of 33
JaseT
Established Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

You should. 

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 24 of 33
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Maharaja strikes again! Congrats!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 25 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much @RicHowe @Dinosaur @xaximus @CamaroSS17   you guys rock .and yes BMO is on the hit list prime target for now but i like to try something else first i will let you guys know in few days the outcome Smiley LOL

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 26 of 33
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Thanks so much @RicHowe @Dinosaur @xaximus @CamaroSS17   you guys rock .and yes BMO is on the hit list prime target for now but i like to try something else first i will let you guys know in few days the outcome Smiley LOL

We already know the outcome. Congrats on the 20k SL of the mystery new card!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 27 of 33
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@pinkandgrey LOL mystery new card Smiley LOL

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 28 of 33
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Sorry I am late to the PARTY!Smiley LOL

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Approval, the AWESOME SL, and Thanks for the INCREDIBLE DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 29 of 33
Creditmakhi
Established Member

Congrats raj! Another great Approval.. whats next?😁
Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.