cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Bank latitude MC Approved 15k SL:)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Key Bank latitude MC Approved 15k SL:)

@JaseT wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

Thanks Guys @Remedios and @AveragejoesCredit .. santander and key bank are not easy to crack very tough lenders..but in the end not a big deal...

Hmmm...wonder if I should accept the pre-approval offer they sent me when I opened my checking account with them? They pre-approved me for the Latitude and/or the Rewards.

I came to this thread just for this info. Lol. I also received a pre-approval for 2 cards when I opened my checking a few weeks ago. I wondering how strong are these pre-approvals? Like you, I have a 2017 BK. The pre-approval popped up online and I also received a letter in the mail saying I was pre-approved.

I don’t feel super confident in the approval because it says to go into a branch or call. No code to enter etc.  That to me seems like they didn’t soft pull me. I don’t want to take the hit if they auto decline for BK.

I went into a branch to ask and they were clueless about their BK policy. So I came to MyFICO......

Message 31 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

Thanks Guys @Remedios and @AveragejoesCredit .. santander and key bank are not easy to crack very tough lenders..but in the end not a big deal...

Hmmm...wonder if I should accept the pre-approval offer they sent me when I opened my checking account with them? They pre-approved me for the Latitude and/or the Rewards.

I came to this thread just for this info. Lol. I also received a pre-approval for 2 cards when I opened my checking a few weeks ago. I wondering how strong are these pre-approvals? Like you, I have a 2017 BK. The pre-approval popped up online and I also received a letter in the mail saying I was pre-approved.

I don’t feel super confident in the approval because it says to go into a branch or call. No code to enter etc.  That to me seems like they didn’t soft pull me. I don’t want to take the hit if they auto decline for BK.

I went into a branch to ask and they were clueless about their BK policy. So I came to MyFICO......

I personally would avoid if you have that recent of a BK...  Don't know their BK policy that that is fairly recent.  Where do you scores stand?   They are also a fairly conservative lender from what I have seen

Message 32 of 33
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Raj strikes again!

I'm figuring by now, you and Gmood1 have your own dedicated Experian data center someplace...

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.