Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's CLI SP or HP? - Update: CLI Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Definitely a hard pull for me: Kohl's CLI SP or HP? - Update: CLI Approved

I am sorry I disagree on 7/9/2018 I have a hard inquiry from Kohl's/Cap One on my Transunion  as a result of a CLI request from the website.

The card was opened with an inquiry on 7/20/2016 against Experian.

Maybe it's because they hadn't done an inquiry in over 2 years, I don't know.

Look at my attached image showing Kohls history since 7/2016 and an inquiry 7/10/2018.

I did request a CLI and was approved around that time although it may have been earlier.KOHLS.png

Message 11 of 12
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Kohl's CLI SP or HP? - Update: CLI Approved

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  Yes, most people usually end up with the 300-700-1500-2500-3000 progression.  Those who got something other than a $300 or $700 starting line have had variations in there, of course.  Usually they'll give you a CLI every 3 months if you qualify.  There was a very brief moment a while back where a few of us were able to get CLIs from $3,000 to $4,000, but that closed up pretty quickly and once you hit $3,000 you'll get the "you already have the highest credit line that our policy allows" letter.

When I requested at 3 months, my denial reason was need to wait 6 months to request. I'm coming up to 6 months next week and will try again.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.