Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 11 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Kohl's Card CLI - It's the little things

Congrats on your CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  Most accounts do follow a 300-700-1500-2500-3000 progression.  It's been quite a while since I hit $3000 (and I was super fortunate to squeeze in a few years back where there was a very brief window of maybe a month or two to get $4000 before they scaled it back to $3000 again) but I believe I followed 3 month progressions.

As for MVC, it requires $600 in spending on the card to maintain each year, but does result in free shipping codes and additional birthday dollars.

Samsonite! I was way off.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  Most accounts do follow a 300-700-1500-2500-3000 progression.  It's been quite a while since I hit $3000 (and I was super fortunate to squeeze in a few years back where there was a very brief window of maybe a month or two to get $4000 before they scaled it back to $3000 again) but I believe I followed 3 month progressions.

As for MVC, it requires $600 in spending on the card to maintain each year, but does result in free shipping codes and additional birthday dollars.

Thank you! We definitely will hit that spend over each year to keep MVC. I have been pleased with the rewards coupons lately in emails for using the card. However we haven't had to shop too much this month to get use of them. 

Message 14 of 17
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Every little step forward counts! Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 15 of 17
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 16 of 17
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.