Not applicable

Kohl's approval

Pulled experian. FICO 8 601. Credit limit $300
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's approval

Congrats, geekmama!  Give it maybe six months, then go online and hit the luv button (only a sp, so no nasty inquiry).  Once you get your 1st increase, then hit that button every 4 months and a day thereafter (worked for my DH every time until he maxed out at 3K).  Enjoy your new card - very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go on your approval. Always nice to get approved especially as we rebuildSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 11
srloring13
Regular Contributor

After the first CLI I was able to get more every 3 months.  I just recently hit $3,000.00.

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, geekmama!  Give it maybe six months, then go online and hit the luv button (only a sp, so no nasty inquiry).  Once you get your 1st increase, then hit that button every 4 months and a day thereafter (worked for my DH every time until he maxed out at 3K).  Enjoy your new card - very happy for you! Smiley Happy

I've been able to get mines every three months. Currently at $2500. Next month will be my last request for a CLI since $3000 is the max. 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Pulled experian. FICO 8 601. Credit limit $300

Congrats!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Puuurrrfect! Look @ U GO! Congrats on your new SL. Enjoy and don't use it all @ once.
Message 8 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on the approval. Kohl in a nice store card to have if you shop there a lot. They have great sales, and the coupons are awesome! I use to have the card a few years ago in my rebuild, and have since close it, but it was great! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

any baddies on your report? just asking cause i want a kohls card but have baddies co's and a new collection that isnt mine.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.