cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohl's approval

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Kohl's approval

Congrats on the new card and sorry it wasn't a limit you wanted. Good luck with work on Monday!
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's approval


@simplynoir wrote:
Congrats on the new card and sorry it wasn't a limit you wanted. Good luck with work on Monday!

punishment for even doing it 😂 shoulda known better

 

thank you! ❤️

Message 12 of 29
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Kohl's approval

Congrats!  You could have just used mine, though.  Smiley Wink

 

Don't sweat the $300 limit; it happened to most of us.  For a majority of people, they'll see $300-$700-$1500-$2500-$3000.  CLI requests are all soft pulls.  It may take a bit of time to get there, but you'll get to $3,000.

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's approval


@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  You could have just used mine, though.  Smiley Wink

 

Don't sweat the $300 limit; it happened to most of us.  For a majority of people, they'll see $300-$700-$1500-$2500-$3000.  CLI requests are all soft pulls.  It may take a bit of time to get there, but you'll get to $3,000.


shoulda met ya halfway in attleboro! lol..

eh im more upset i gave in anyway 👎🏻

Message 14 of 29
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Kohl's approval

I started with a $1,000 limit, but I specifically got the card for the 35% off. And when I bought clothes in December, I got a couple of Urban Pipeline t-shirts, and like them, so when it's time to buy more shirts, I know where I will be going.

 

And congrats on the approval!


Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200


Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's approval


@macinjosh wrote:

I started with a $1,000 limit, but I specifically got the card for the 35% off. And when I bought clothes in December, I got a couple of Urban Pipeline t-shirts, and like them, so when it's time to buy more shirts, I know where I will be going.


that is why i did it also.. the 35% off

Message 16 of 29
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Kohl's approval

Congrats, @Anonymous!  screamer.gif

 

Looks like you made it count with the discount... way to go and good luck on the new job Monday!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 29
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Kohl's approval


@Anonymous wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

I started with a $1,000 limit, but I specifically got the card for the 35% off. And when I bought clothes in December, I got a couple of Urban Pipeline t-shirts, and like them, so when it's time to buy more shirts, I know where I will be going.


that is why i did it also.. the 35% off


Prepare yourself for regular mailings of sales notices and percent-off coupons!!

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 18 of 29
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Kohl's approval

Congratulations, sasha!

 

Kohl's is known to grow fairly quickly. I went from $300 to $3,000 in less than 18 months.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohl's approval

Congrats on your approval !!!

 

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.