Did you mean: 

Kohls CLI!!!!

tag
Focused10
Established Contributor

Re: Kohls CLI!!!!

Congrats!

;;;
BCE: $2K | Amazon: $5K | BBVAmex: $7.5K | AAdvntge: $8.5K | AMEX: $30K | Frdm: $10K | Citi: $6.2K | FNB: $10K | NASA: $25K | CapOne QS: $10K | Chase Marriott: $12K ~ Garden 3.2.16
Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz, that is awesome!!! I too started rebuilding my credit with Kohls in OCT 2014 and received $300 to start off. I have been diligent with my card on payments and love the heck out of that card. I have received nice increases through out the past year or so. I'm happy to say that it has grown well, with my last increase on May 8th,  from $1500 to $2500. I'm a happy girl Smiley Happy they've been good to me. I wish you the best on your rebuild. Best of luck on your journey. Kohls definitely grows with you. 

Message 13 of 25
srloring13
Regular Contributor

Congrats.  You can try for a SP CLI in 3 months.

FILED CH7 BK 02/25/13 -- DISCHARGED 06/10/13
Starting Scores 06/10/13 EQ474 EX538 TU503
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are thru Cap One 

Message 15 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Heart

Message 16 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice, congrats on the increase!
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations OP! I love my Kohl's card so thankfully to have it! 

Message 18 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I waited several months and decided to apply for a Kohls charge card. I was instantly approved but only for 400 which seems very low to me. But it may be due to a slight increase in credit utilization since we just bout a new house about four months ago. Regardless I am thankful for the approval. Going to garden now until next. Thanks for all the information shared here.

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI! DGF's Kohl's just made the same jump from 300 to 700 a couple weeks ago. Try again in six months and see if you can get another bump. You should see this one grow as your scores move upwards. 

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.