Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls CLI!!!!

tag
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

Re: Kohls CLI!!!!

I started at $300 with Kohl's and that was after over 2 years raised to $700. I would use the card more, but it' hard to use without raising UT to great levels. I am grateful that they would give me credit at all.  

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you've had a Cap! account in collections in the past, maybe like 8 or 9 years ago would they approve or would yiou be blacklisted? Not sure if I should apply or not.

Cap1 seems to be pretty forgiving once some time goes by. DGF had two CO Cap1 accounts from 2011/2012 and approved her for two QS1's, a Platinum and her Kohl's charge. DGF's mom burned Cap1 for 3 or 4 accounts in 2013 and is already back in with them with two rebuilder cards and was approved earlier this year for a 20k Venture and a 10k VentureOne so they are forgiving and have been for many members here. 

Message 22 of 25
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you've had a Cap! account in collections in the past, maybe like 8 or 9 years ago would they approve or would yiou be blacklisted? Not sure if I should apply or not.

Cap1 seems to be pretty forgiving once some time goes by. DGF had two CO Cap1 accounts from 2011/2012 and approved her for two QS1's, a Platinum and her Kohl's charge. DGF's mom burned Cap1 for 3 or 4 accounts in 2013 and is already back in with them with two rebuilder cards and was approved earlier this year for a 20k Venture and a 10k VentureOne so they are forgiving and have been for many members here. 

IME, cap 1 is by far one of the most forgiving lenders out there. Assuming you have positive growth in your profile, more than like they will approve you. Try the cap1 pre qualifier. 

Best Credit wishes to you!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will be sure and do that! I am hoping for a decnt increase soon.

Message 24 of 25
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

They're very forgiving. I included my kohls card in my bankruptcy and got approved for a new one literally days after discharge.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.