Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls Charge

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Kohls Charge

@Anonymous wrote:

Last weekend I was in Kohls. I am JCP and Macys guy, but I am always pleasantly surprised by a lot the things Kohls carries. The clerk tempted me with 30% off if I apply for the card. She said you do not even need to be approved, just apply and get 30% off today. So tempting! I am going through a mortgage re-fi next month, so new inquiries or debt...for now.  But, I could be tempted for their card, with that offer they have..plus the Kohls cash as another member stated.

CONGRATULATIONS on your new card.  Bobby Flay cookware is sold there, and I always find nice Chaps or IZOD brand shirts for a great low price.

If I'm reading correctly you are saying you did not apply for the card, and if that's correct I say "congratulations" on being strong!  Smiley Wink

A discount on a Kohl's purchase isn't worth messing up your interest rate on one of the largest financial transactions most of us will make in a lifetime.  Plus, the Kohl's card will still be there once your refi is complete.  Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.