Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls & Ulta Department Store Cards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohls & Ulta Department Store Cards CLI

After watching the boards and multiple post, I decided to try increasing DW's CLs. I started with Kohls Store Card, which she has had since Dec '14. Her SL was $300. Increased it to $700! Tried her Ulta Store Card/Comenity, her SL was $1,000 and it was opened in May '17. I didn't check the box, so hopefully all SPs. Got it increased by $250. In less than 5 minutes, I increased her exposure over $650. She was happy and I earned some points. With her CFU at $3,500 (Jan '18), she's currently around $5,450 and utilization is under 2%. 

Thanks for all the knowledge and conversations that happen on the forums. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Kohls & Ulta Department Store Cards CLI

Congrats on your increases. I love the fact that your cc's are female. My Discover is my mistressSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha that's pretty funny and does open that thought of naming my cards. However, I was literally talking about my wife's cards. LOL 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, though. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice increases!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Congrats on your increases. I love the fact that your cc's are female. My Discover is my mistressSmiley Wink

Nice Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.