Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kohls still processing 7-10 days

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kohls still processing 7-10 days

I have a 680 score. And 3 Cap1 cards. I applied for a Kohl’s (to get the perks, I am always shopping there) and I didn't get the instant approval. It pulled from TransUnion. It said your application is still processing. I can't seem to get through to an actual person with all the numbers listed for Kohls. I assume this is a denial anyway, I just didn't want to waste the HP so I am trying to see if there is something else I can do to get it approved. Anyone have this issue before with Kohls? 

Side bar: I did the pre-approval and it wanted me to input the "St" after my address on the "optional" line before it would even let me submit. I thought that was odd but I didn't put that in on my application and wondering if that could be an issue 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kohls still processing 7-10 days

UPDATE

for anyone who might be looking for a similar scenario. I just called the number ending in 5705 and hit 2 then 0 to get a live person. They transferred me to someone who had me answer some verification questions and then I got approved for $500 CL in less than 6 min on the phone! 

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

WINNING 4.jpg

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE

for anyone who might be looking for a similar scenario. I just called the number ending in 5705 and hit 2 then 0 to get a live person. They transferred me to someone who had me answer some verification questions and then I got approved for $500 CL in less than 6 min on the phone! 

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats on your approval!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. Congratulations on your approval!

HP.gif

Message 5 of 12
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Kohl's approval!

Heart

Message 6 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE

Congratulations on your approval!

IBTL

Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WINNING 4.jpg

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE

Haha, great gif, or meme, or whatever thats calledSmiley Happy

Stay classy Op!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 9 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.