Re: LOL Disco CLI

Congrats! A small CLI is better than no CLI! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

🎉🍾🎊🎈🥓🥓. Congrats on the AJ special.  

Ah C'mon  MB, not enough bacon in your diet? Lol, thats a South Jamaican Special, give me some credit,  i was able to get @Anonymous  lunchmoney, $200 , and converted it to my $500  SpecialSmiley Wink

Congrats Mike on demand lol ( yeah i saw that postSmiley Wink )Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha it's always better than nothing, or a hard pull deny.
Message 13 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 14 of 24
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!!! I go the old reliable "insufficient experience" this morning. 

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't forget to call them for the DD special.  It never hurts to ask for more than whatever they offer because a good percentage of the time there's more $$$$ on the table.  Gotta call them the same day of the request to get it to work.

I have yet to attempt the double-dip. Not sure if the month of my highest reported balance is optimal timing. But, they don't appear to mind, do they?

Update: No dice. Very nice rep suggested trying again in 3 days, but the letter wouldn't be here until 7 - 10 days pass. Go figure.

Congrats on the CLI.

They dont mind, when I got my DD. I was roughly @ 40ish util, but had a pending payment for the full amount at the same time. That was my highest Util thats been carried out. Usually I PIF every payday every week but decided to carry the balance out a bit longer.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!! Sorry about the DD. But maybe it will be there for you next time!

Message 17 of 24
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!   Sorry about the DD, though (kinda make me glad I didn't bother Smiley Wink )

Hopefully you'll get something bigger next time Smiley Happy

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.   A move forward at least 

@AverageJoesCredit  My new special is 0.   The 200 card is gone lol 

Message 19 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.   A move forward at least 

@AverageJoesCredit  My new special is 0.   The 200 card is gone lol 

lol, your special will always live on! Do you realize how hard it is to get $200 cli? Own my friend, own itSmiley Wink

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.