Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOWES CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOWES CLI

Ok guys--approved for Lowes w/500 SL....Relativly low BUT an approval. ....I have used it already and PIF..My 1st Staement will cut in a few weeks.....All you Lowes ppl I need your help. ----What seems to work best for Lowes as far as CLI go---1-2 staement cuts? Use alot of credit then PIF? ....THANKS IN ADVANCE. I know Lowes can grow bigtime. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOWES CLI

You can log into your account and chat with customer care and ask for a Limit increase.

I just did it a few mins ago and am up to $6000 now.

I just told them that I was going to do some remodeling in July and 

they will ask for your annual net income as well.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would suggest that you log into your Lowes account via the website.

Start a chat with customer care and ask for a credit limit increase.

I just told them that I was going to do some remodeling and was approved for an increase.

My starting limit was a little higher than yours, but this method does work !

Others have also had very good luck with this method as well.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just told them that I was going to do some remodeling and was approved for an increase.

I have several Sync accounts and am very familiar with the online chat, online luv button and the oversaes number. These methods are not what I am looking for, but thanks for your reply. I am looking for the internal aspects of Lowes CLI's regarding statement cuts..card usage etc etc....These play a significant role in CLI for Lowes as well...

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have several Sync accounts and am very familiar with the online chat, online luv button and the oversaes number. These methods are not what I am looking for, but thanks for your reply. I am looking for the internal aspects of Lowes CLI's regarding statement cuts..card usage etc etc....These play a significant role in CLI for Lowes as well...

Once my TU hit 670, Lowes via the luv button has taken me fro $700 SL to $17000 CL.  I was approved back in Sept. '16, purchased a new miter saw.  Paid it off in time to not pay any interest.  I have yet to make any big purchases, but have purchased a number of $100-200 items, paid them off in 1 or 2 months, and have been able to get 2 CLIs.  That probably doesn't answer your question exactly, but that formula worked for me.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Once my TU hit 670, Lowes via the luv button has taken me fro $700 SL to $17000 CL.  I was approved back in Sept. '16, purchased a new miter saw.  Paid it off in time to not pay any interest.  I have yet to make any big purchases, but have purchased a number of $100-200 items, paid them off in 1 or 2 months, and have been able to get 2 CLIs.  That probably doesn't answer your question exactly, but that formula worked for me.

Thanks Bluefooted--Did you request that amount 17k or more and they countered?
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I request $15,000 the first time and they countered at $12,000.  This last time I requested $20,000 and they countered at $17,000.  

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think I request $15,000 the first time and they countered at $12,000.  This last time I requested $20,000 and they countered at $17,000.  

Thanks...How long did you have the account opened on your 1st CLI?

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd say 4-6 month range.  I tried at 3 months after my house closed, but I was still under 670 TU.  Once my scores bumped above 670, I got the 1st CLI.  Same with my Amazon card.  Seems like 670 is their magic number to start opening the door.  I have a few more cards to pay down and then we'll be looking to put some spend on the Lowes card with some new counter tops.  After a larger spend I'll try again on a CLI and see if that has any effect.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd say 4-6 month range.  I tried at 3 months after my house closed, but I was still under 670 TU.  Once my scores bumped above 670, I got the 1st CLI.  Same with my Amazon card.  Seems like 670 is their magic number to start opening the door.  I have a few more cards to pay down and then we'll be looking to put some spend on the Lowes card with some new counter tops.  After a larger spend I'll try again on a CLI and see if that has an

Thank You...very helpful

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.