Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LUV you Amex !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LUV you Amex !

My Delta Platinum Amex is 1.5 years old now. Started with a  $1200 SL and July 16, got a CLI to 5K. 

In November hit the LUV button and got a mail to contact Amex...the agent on phone told me to wait till Jan 21st when it'll be six months from last CLI.  Today was the day and asked for 15K, hoping I'll at least get to 10K. Surprise of surprises ! Amex got the whole 15K I asked for  Smiley Happy

Thank you Amex..

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LUV you Amex !

Congrats! I need to do the 3X cli on my BCE!
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My Delta Platinum Amex is 1.5 years old now. Started with a  $1200 SL and July 16, got a CLI to 5K. 

In November hit the LUV button and got a mail to contact Amex...the agent on phone told me to wait till Jan 21st when it'll be six months from last CLI.  Today was the day and asked for 15K, hoping I'll at least get to 10K. Surprise of surprises ! Amex got the whole 15K I asked for  Smiley Happy

Thank you Amex..

Gratulations!

Message 3 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Simply amazing Poseidon!. To go from $1200 to 15k in under 2 years is awesome.Enjoy the taste of victorySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Simply amazing Poseidon!. To go from $1200 to 15k in under 2 years is awesome.Enjoy the taste of victorySmiley Happy

thanks AJC..the journey was largely due to the financial discipline I learnt from MyFico members and other friends. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

THIS IS GRRREAT NEWS! I'm happy for you. This gives me hope. I have a BCE with a 1500CL. I hope in April, they reward me wih 3x.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
THIS IS GRRREAT NEWS! I'm happy for you. This gives me hope. I have a BCE with a 1500CL. I hope in April, they reward me wih 3x.

Thanks and good luck to you....

Message 7 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Amex is taking a page from the Synchrony playbook.  Gotta love 3x clis

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 10
chucky1234
Contributor

Congratulations! I also LUV Amex!!
Message 9 of 10
victornewman
Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.