Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley FCU CLI ....,

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Langley FCU CLI ....,

Had the Signature Cashback Visa for just over a year.

Was a pre-approved offer at $15k SCL. No HP for that so this one didn't hurt as much knowing they were going to do it for the CLI request..

Moderate use over the year.....up to 50% of credit line and PIF over a few months time.

Requested $25k......had to fill out same app as a new card , upload paystub,and submit ( to me it's a clunky and odd way to ask for a CLI but it's their sandbox)

Today got notification they pulled EQ and a follow up phone call a few minutes later with approval.

Email with Docusign docs ( once again clunky and odd to me....it's like getting a new card.....not a CLI)

$25K CL already showing in account.

The CSR did also state $25k was the max unsecured loan amount and the APR was staying the same at 11%. I believe someone on the forum has a CC from Langley for $30k so I'm not sure if she was incorrect.... uninformed....or they have changed their rules.

Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

DP's.....

EQ 750

UTI 6%

Existing Auto Loan w/ Langley

Overall I have to say I have been extremely pleased with Langley since finding it on this forum and joining.

One of the better CU's out there.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Langley FCU CLI ....,

Congrats on the CLI!! AOD supposedly will have similar process, this according to supervisor. Definitely clunky!! 👍🏻 

Message 2 of 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 3 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy

The local CU here still uses a "committee" to approve any form of credit, I laughed so hard at that one, I am not a member. The committee went the way of the dinos in the west a long time ago.

Message 4 of 11
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats on the CLI Smiley Happy

The local CU here still uses a "committee" to approve any form of credit, I laughed so hard at that one, I am not a member. The committee went the way of the dinos in the west a long time ago.

Wonder if the committee uses an abacus or a slide rule to figure it all out ?

Old Skool.....lol..

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 5 of 11
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Clunky for sure...but Congratulations!!!  Nice increase

Message 6 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Langley FCU CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 11
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the nice bump!

Message 8 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Increase!!!

Message 9 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new sandbox CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.