Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley FCU Cash Back Signature Visa

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Langley FCU Cash Back Signature Visa

Recently decided I had enough of Chase's antics and moved my money over to Langley FCU. App'd for the Cash Back Signature Visa. Approved!

EQ: 778

Limit: 15,000

APR: 12.50

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
everest
Frequent Contributor

Re: Langley FCU Cash Back Signature Visa

Congrats on your Langley FCU approval! 🎉

Message 2 of 26
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Langley FCU approval! Nice SL!

Message 3 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Langley approval!

Message 4 of 26
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

@Harvey26 

Congratulations!!

Message 5 of 26
Marmot
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 6 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

Recently decided I had enough of Chase's antics and moved my money over to Langley FCU. App'd for the Cash Back Signature Visa. Approved!

EQ: 778

Limit: 15,000

APR: 12.50

CONGRATS! Smiley Happy You're going to love this card, *very* underrated and deserves much more chatter/love here on the forum Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 26
CreditKick
Valued Member

Congrats!   I'm curious, what were Chase's antics?

Message 8 of 26
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Langley FCU approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 26
CreditCobra
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your approval. I picked up this card a few months ago. I've been finding that they send out the emails allowing you to seelct one of their monthly categories about a week into the month. For June, their categories are Electronic Stores, Groceries, and Wholesale Clubs (I chose Groceries). I got my email notifiying me about these categories on the 6th of the month. That makes it hard to plan.

I've messaged them and they said that they did not know what the categories would be in advance, but provided me with a phone number to card services to call. I called, waited 45 minutes on hold, and was told that they didn't know either and pointed me back at customer service (who gave me the number to call). I like the CU, and the card, but I wish that they would get their categories out in a more timely fashion. no clue what July will hold.

Current Cards:

Stats (updated: 4/16/2024):

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.