Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Langley FCU

Congrats on the pickup!

Message 11 of 28
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom  ...Congratulations for both membership and the credit card with very nice CL ..and yes lets update the new applicants they pull chex and i think they are semi sensitive to chex pulls ..

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 12 of 28
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Congrats @Jnbmom!

Langley is offering 5% cash back on dining for the month of February. I hope you receive your card quickly enough to take advantage!

Message 13 of 28
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 14 of 28
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 15 of 28
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jnbmom -

Super Congrats on your Langley FCU $10,000 cash back card approval! Smiley Happy

Quick question, please: You mentioned Langley did an EQ hard pull for your card,

but did they pull your ChexSystems and/or soft pull your EQ file for the savings account?

In addition, did Langley pull your EQ8 or EQ9 (like PenFed) for the card approval?

If memory serves, I think I read on a previous Langley post that they do an inital EQ hard pull for

the checking/savings account and then use that same hard pull if you app for a card on the same day.

But if you wait for a couple of days like you did, then you'll get double hard pulled - once for the savings

account and then again for the card app. So whatever you'd care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats again on your card approval! Smiley Very Happy

I am not sure I only have one pull for EQ and I am not sure what version they used, so they may have used the one pull for both. I have no issues with Chex.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 16 of 28
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@5KRunner wrote:

Congrats @Jnbmom!

Langley is offering 5% cash back on dining for the month of February. I hope you receive your card quickly enough to take advantage!

Oh yes I already have card in hand, they are fastSmiley Happy

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 17 of 28
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Mahraja wrote:

@Jnbmom  ...Congratulations for both membership and the credit card with very nice CL ..and yes lets update the new applicants they pull chex and i think they are semi sensitive to chex pulls ..

Thanks, I am not sure how sensitive they are though, I opened a ton of bank accounts in the last year but have ZERO negatives on CHEX?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 18 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Seeing all these Langley approvals makes it really hard to sit and behave in the garden...

Message 19 of 28
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! 

Seeing all these Langley approvals makes it really hard to sit and behave in the garden...

Have you applied for membership yet?

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.