Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley Federal Visa Suprise Auto Luv

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Langley Federal Visa Suprise Auto Luv

Ok, color me shockedSmiley Wink. I saw my Ex dropped 5 points on my Amex checkup so i decided to check my Experian to see why. Lol had two alerts . One for score drop, uh duh! The other was quite suprising. Langley Federal Credit Union decided to give my $5k Visa Select an auto cli of $1250Smiley Happy

Yuppers, $6250 now with very little usage. Just an occasional charge every 4 months to keep active. It is my jewel low apr card though . I believe like 8.50% or somewhere around there after Fed card. Must be my 1 year anniversarySmiley Happy. Woo hooSmiley Happy Thanks LangleySmiley Happy
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Langley Federal Visa Suprise Auto Luv

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok, color me shockedSmiley Wink. I saw my Ex dropped 5 points on my Amex checkup so i decided to check my Experian to see why. Lol had two alerts . One for score drop, uh duh! The other was quite suprising. Langley Federal Credit Union decided to give my $5k Visa Select an auto cli of $1250Smiley Happy

Yuppers, $6250 now with very little usage. Just an occasional charge every 4 months to keep active. It is my jewel low apr card though . I believe like 8.50% or somewhere around there after Fed card. Must be my 1 year anniversarySmiley Happy. Woo hooSmiley Happy Thanks LangleySmiley Happy

Did you have some balance on it at the time of the CLI? My CLIs typically don't change my score, and after the alert 1 see the typical 1 pt up or down weekly change. 

Message 3 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous no balance on my Langley card though i did just use it a couple weeks ago and paid it when charge posted. Not sure what caused my point drop but i have a few cards that like to report a balance as soon as a recurring charge happens...munchesSmiley Sad Smiley Wink Not too concerned there. Seems ill forever be entrenched in 730-750 range lol on my reportsSmiley Wink.
Message 4 of 26
Emierja99
Contributor

Always a nice surprise to get some Auto Luv! Congrats!

Message 5 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Gotta give it up for my buddy AJC!!!! Way to go on that autolove!!

No work involved additional credit is the best :-)

Enjoy your success,

Cheers

Message 6 of 26
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy This was a true suprise. Heck i even sent a couple bucks to my Savings thereSmiley Wink. Quid pro yo or something lolSmiley Happy best autos are the ones you dont even see comingSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 26
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

congrats @AverageJoesCredit they wont touch a CC from a mile away with me they think i got to much credit or my dti is 33% or whatever it was Smiley Tongue...  They keep sending me CC mailers but they fooled me once and wont get me again lol.  Have a few hundred parked in their checking letting it marinate until if ever need them for whatever I might have them.  

Message 9 of 26
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Auto-luv is the best!  Great job, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy  screamer.gif

Image result for like a boss meme

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.