Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley Federal Visa Suprise Auto Luv

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Langley Federal Visa Suprise Auto Luv

I hear ya CCSmiley Wink. But its good to have them in back pocket Smiley Wink. I never get mailers so im most likely with my only cc with them. I tried before for the Cashback card and was approved but they ssid i could only have 1. I asked if 2 were possible, they said yes but i didnt qualify.

Im living proof that for those of us who want to shut out lenders because we keep getting denied, in the end sometimes putting those lenders in backpocket just in case pays off. Big news coming soon, just waiting on its officialitySmiley Wink
Message 11 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol thanks @UncleB Smiley Happy You know its a good day when one gets a UncleB gifSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 26
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats Joe on your auto luv

On a downer note, did you find out why your FICO score dropped?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit , That's how you do it!

Message 14 of 26
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I hear ya CCSmiley Wink. But its good to have them in back pocket Smiley Wink. I never get mailers so im most likely with my only cc with them. I tried before for the Cashback card and was approved but they ssid i could only have 1. I asked if 2 were possible, they said yes but i didnt qualify.

Im living proof that for those of us who want to shut out lenders because we keep getting denied, in the end sometimes putting those lenders in backpocket just in case pays off. Big news coming soon, just waiting on its officialitySmiley Wink

Message 15 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Meanie, no not sure on score drop , might be since i have alot of cards reporting a balance? Small for sure but could be that.

Haha @UncleB, since im not " apping" gotta find my fun somewhereSmiley Happy.
Message 16 of 26
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Congrats pal @AverageJoesCredit Attention lenders auto luv is always welcome our doors are open 24/7Smiley Very Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 17 of 26
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Whoopie!!!!!Smiley Very HappyHeartSmiley Very Happy Fantastic friend, you deserve it and then some.  Sweet apr btw.  Let's hope Ms. Disco gets jealousSmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 18 of 26
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! For you Bro. You know it doesnt happen often. County Govt and fuel savings. Smiley Very Happy Light em up.....................

lights(1).gif

Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.