cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley Signature Cash Back APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Langley Signature Cash Back APPROVED!

Congrats on your new Langley Signature Cash Back card!

Message 11 of 21
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

That's amazing!  Nobody has chimed in about that (typical, atypical?) but that is the stuff dreams are made of!  And your apr is crazy good too, happy for you and your win!  Jealous over here but HAPPY!Smiley Wink....yes, lots of ! points, ya done good, real good!!!!!

I know... crazypants, isn't it?

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

They didn't like my excessive new accounts when I tried back in September lol. 

Looks like a good card though and an awesome limit!

Message 13 of 21
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

It does indeed seem like a good card, especially with their surprise 5% monthly bonus categories. I already get 3% on gas with AmEx BCP, and 2% everywhere with Apple, Citi DC and PenFed PowerCash, but this card will still find a place in my daily rotation.
Message 14 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Interestingly, i could have switched from my Low apr Visa to this, at the cost of a hp though. Due to low income im unable to qualify for two credit csrds from them or id love to have this too. Just having a sub 10% apr card keeps me from switching now. Ill never get that kind of offer though it is awesome to seeSmiley Happy. Sort of like Penfed never approving me for anything , yet they have audacity to send me a mailer for a cc, lolwutSmiley Wink
Message 15 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!   ..don't see many Langley approvals.   ..nice APR toSmiley Happy

Message 16 of 21
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 17 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats!!!   ..don't see many Langley approvals.   ..nice APR toSmiley Happy

Cause if you think penfed is conservative their is a whole different level of conservative at langley.  Income doesn't matter as much to them, but other stuff do Smiley Happy.   Have membership with them, but no lending products at this time as of yet.  My credit seeking they don't think to fondly of.  Where-as PenFed is fine with it and will approve me for basically anything.  Granted PenFed in my main FI

Message 18 of 21
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Cause if you think penfed is conservative their is a whole different level of conservative at langley.  Income doesn't matter as much to them, but other stuff do Smiley Happy.   Have membership with them, but no lending products at this time as of yet.  My credit seeking they don't think to fondly of.  Where-as PenFed is fine with it and will approve me for basically anything.  Granted PenFed in my main FI

Funny that you mentioned PenFed... they were more conservative with me by far... I was approved for Power Cash Rewards in August, and they gave me $8750 and their highest APR (17.99%). Langley gave me $15K and their lowest APR (10.75%)!

EDIT: and it just occurrred to me that the highest rate on the PenFed card is lower than the lowest rate on a bunch of Capital One cards (and probably a bunch of others, too)...

Message 19 of 21
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats and very nice SL!!

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.