Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Langley Visa suprise help

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Langley Visa suprise help

Totally not expecting a cli on a card that i just did a bt on that put me at 82% uti last week🤯 

Your Credit Limit Has Increased
Langley has your back in this time of uncertainty. We recognize that with the current climate, you may need a little extra room on your Langley VISA; therefore, your credit limit has been increased.

To view your increase, login to Mobile Banking or view your credit card statement. Don't have Online and Mobile Banking? Register today!

Schedule a Phone Appointment | Contact Us

© Copyright 2020 Langley Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
P.O. Box 120128 Newport News, VA 23612 | Unsubscribe | View Email in Browser
Federally Insured by NCUA.

*If your current card is secured by your savings account, no additional security is required for this increase. During the evaluation process, a credit bureau report was not pulled. Credit limit increase amounts are based on consumer report information, account behavior, and ability to pay. For some accounts that do not automatically receive an increased limit, additional or updated information may be required for underwriting purposes. Requests for credit limit increases can be made by contacting the Langley Contact Center or visit your nearest branch.

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Langley Visa suprise help

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit Smiley Happy  .. Good news for you!

Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Niiiice!  How much did they give ya - if you don't mind me asking?

Message 3 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @M_Smart007 

@Anonymous  get ready for it.......( i had to figure it too from available creditSmiley Wink ).....$1563 increase!! Lol i fico you notSmiley Happy. I dont care, thats a huge help for meSmiley Happy. Cl was $6250 , now $7813 . This is my second auto increase since ive been with Langley. Dang  why PF never could show me a little luv🤔

Message 4 of 34
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

Congrats on the increase. It's good to know that Financial institution are taking the initiative to help their customers.

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 5 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@PutThatMoneyOnTheTable wrote:

Congrats on the increase. It's good to know that Financial institution are taking the initiative to help their customers.

Yeah,  Langley has been the only one to do so for me so far, well, technically not true since Sync did give me 2 increases 3 weeks  ago, but only positive is all my debt is on a pl with Pendread and now this bt with Langley. All other cards at zero.  But being without work is my main concern but day by day for nowSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Thanks @M_Smart007 

@Anonymous  get ready for it.......( i had to figure it too from available creditSmiley Wink ).....$1563 increase!! Lol i fico you notSmiley Happy. I dont care, thats a huge help for meSmiley Happy. Cl was $6250 , now $7813 . This is my second auto increase since ive been with Langley. Dang  why PF never could show me a little luv🤔

That's like a 25% increase, so not too shabby at all!  That odd amount though.. Robot LOL

Message 7 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol right? Probably some weird formula based off income and debt. But again, any help is welcomeSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 34
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Message 9 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Thanks @AllZero Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.