Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Larger than usual CLI on Overstock and Wayfair

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Larger than usual CLI on Overstock and Wayfair

Hello everybody,

I have had Overstock and Wayfair cards since March via SCT and started out with nice limits. In recent months, I started getting monthly CLIs of $300, then it became $400 (which I am guessing is due to my much higher FICO scores). I was declined last month for CLIs on both cards, which stood at $5200 and $4800 respectively .

Today was the monthly day to check for CLIs again. I did the usual routine, and I was given $2000 CLIs for each card, bringing them to $7200 (Overstock) and $6800 (Wayfair). This was a pleasant surprise, but I'm wondering if my recent scores had something to do with it. I have made recent purchases on both card, but for small amounts.

Anyway, it's a nice way to start the weekend!

Scores: EX: 724, TU: 734, EQ: 717. I only wish they would start using Fico09 since those are more than 30 points higher each.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Larger than usual CLI on Overstock and Wayfair

Nice indeed! Way to go

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations nice increases. Dv
Message 3 of 22
601flyguy
Established Contributor

I have a similar situation with OS. My scores have went up too. I was approved for 400 (the usual) on all my comenity cards on the 3rd. I sent them all $1 to make them update with the CB since I don't actually use the cards. Then i requested OS cli again on the 15th because i saw a thread about the hp box. Really wasnt expecting anything as i was just approved less than 2 weeks ago. To my surprise, i received another OS cli but this time for $2k.
2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 4 of 22
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

That is interesting. I didn't see the hp option on either of my accounts, but maybe that's because I was too busy typing my income into that field.

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

due to your post i went on my wayfair and put in a request myself and recieved $800 increase myself 

Message 6 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big grats BizzaroSmiley Happy, No better way to start the weekend off than with some great increasesSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 22
gabeerwin
Contributor

I thought I’d jump on the bandwagon...

Both wayfair and overstock went from $3800 to $5300. Rarely use either.

Did you all click the new button allowing them to pull your credit if needed? I did but got no alert from any monitoring company.
Message 8 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Not too shabby there on those CL's!! NiceSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

After reading this thread, I decided to try my luck with my HSN card. Ive always gotten $250 or $300. Today, BAM $2k.

Approval was so fast, that I know they didnt HP me.

Congrats OP and everyone else

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.