Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Hooray for 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last Hooray for 2017

I totally agree with thorshammer, keep posting those quirky comments of yours, everyone ❤️s them & a good laugh! 😁
Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

As some may know ive been in the midst of trying to fix whatever problems ive been having with my Equifax . So while out and about decided to go for a cli on my Penfed Promise . Figured why not, clean report now, 1 year good history with cc and loan. Nope, once again denied. Feeling like im in my Discover romance stage lol.

SInce you've already taken the pull, You can't hurt yourself by reconning this - I don't know if PenFed does surveys on CLI apps like they do new card apps, but even if they don't, I say get on the phone and ask for a manager - the worst they can do is say no again, right?

Message 12 of 34
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey congrats AJC those are some Very nice CLI you got there
Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

You better not vanish on us, AJC. Smiley Sad
Who else will make us smile/laugh on here when we need it?

Congrats on your CLIs!

I also believe you need an out-a list of reasons why leaving the 2017 garden would be acceptable. (I.e. If DJ closes all his US Bank accounts or if Barclays decided to be a cool bank with good customer service, or Chase has someone you can understand when you call)
Message 14 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol Dj, thats a good ideaSmiley Wink

No worries my Fico pals, i maybe heading to the garden but you know credit is my home so im not going anywhere lol. Who knows i may get the itch mid year for sp, but hopefully the benodryll will slow that downSmiley Wink

TH, i actually did get a survey from Penfed but just let them know how i felt and left it at that. Sure i had a chance at recon,perhaps, but i want my cli to have been earned snd not have to think twice over if that makes any sense.

Thanks again everyone for the support. Ill be right there along side you battling the evil trolls and credit monsters with a flavor only AVJ can serve..... Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Nice job AJC! Enjoy your new CLI's! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Pizza, will doSmiley Wink

Just thought id update anyone, am on lunchbreak, got email from Penfed saying i may recon if i wanted so just decided what the heck wrote a quick response asking for reconsideration and wxplaining why i thought i should get one. Who knows if itll convince the next LO, but cant do any worse than i did first time tightSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks Pizza, will doSmiley Wink

Just thought id update anyone, am on lunchbreak, got email from Penfed saying i may recon if i wanted so just decided what the heck wrote a quick response asking for reconsideration and wxplaining why i thought i should get one. Who knows if itll convince the next LO, but cant do any worse than i did first time tightSmiley Wink

The survey - works almost every time - all you had to do was tell them how you feel, lol

Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC congrat's on the CLI's and getting the survery from Penfed! I am keeping my fingers crossed you get an awesome increase on that one!

Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not a bad days work...Congrats!!

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.