Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Hooray for 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last Hooray for 2017

AJC praying you get your so deserved PenFed luving!
Message 21 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry guys for any confusion. The "actual " survey i did receive i believe yesterday or day before and i did complete it but let them know i was upset. However, at the end when it says would you like someone to contact you i put no, unlike before. Today, finally got back a reply from my secure message informing me i could go for a recon if i felt the info they used was incorrect on my cra. Of course i told them like 90% of my creditors havent updated my Eq for months ,including them, and thsts why they havent seen the big picture. I told them the only debt im carrying as of today are my 0% promos on my Boa BBR and my personal loan which was taken out for 3 years but im like 4 months ahead and plan on making 6 payments next week. Hope my sincere email can at least let them give me a shot.
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Today must be Navy day, everyone and their cousins are getting some super lovin from Navy lol, great job everyone.

Well folks, this is gonna be my last approval thread for the year as after a rocky week credit wise, im gonna ride off into the sunset for 2017 and tend my garden after tonight.

As some may know ive been in the midst of trying to fix whatever problems ive been having with my Equifax . So while out and about decided to go for a cli on my Penfed Promise . Figured why not, clean report now, 1 year good history with cc and loan. Nope, once again denied. Feeling like im in my Discover romance stage lol.

Anyway moving on i did happen to get a couple sp increases and 2 hp cli. Its truely time to set my mind to erase my cc debt and let these lenders chase me for once and not the other way round lol. So with a heavy heart and sufficient credit lines, heres my final pickups for 2017 :

Sp luv : Zales 4750 - 5500
Gordons 4750 -5500

HP - Boa BBR 8500 -10,700
Best Buy 6000- 10,000 instant

No dice-
Boa BBR app no soup
Home Depot no soup

Data points: Tu 723. Ex 735 Eq ???
Hps: more than 10 each lolSmiley Happy

Goal for remainder 2017, no sp cli request, no more hp cli request, no more apps period. New motto " just say no to shp luv" Lol. Its gonna be hard but if increases are meant to be theyll be there later on. Disco looks like im bracketed to remain at 3k so no fairytaile endings there. Amex and Navy most coveted but just gonna hold off. Citi doesnt show me luv anyway with my Dc so couple more months arent gonna sink the ship. Ok, thanks for reading. See ya in the garden, i just hope LOTR and BeautifulBlackPearl will still welcome me lolSmiley Happy

Joseph, what are all of your current cards? Have you joined NFCU already and just waiting to apply for the card?

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice haul of CLIs 🎉🎊🍾🎈. See you in the garden AJC.  

Message 24 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Co, sorry DadSmiley Wink, but yeah ive recently become a member of Navy but alas i think they are in cahoots with Penfed lol. $500 Platinum and recon was denied as well. No idea what they didnt like but im sure income played a part. Too many cards to mention but i got quite a few including the big boys Disco and Amex. I do want to downsize but im hoping to get PF and Navy up before doing so. Wonder when i get my wingsSmiley Wink

Thanks MBroSmiley Happy
Message 25 of 34
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Once again I'm late to the party, but from what I see a belated 'Congrats!' is in order!  screamer.gif

I'm a little puzzled about your BBR denial... if you were able to get a CLI on your first one, they usually use the same HP for the new application (if the new app was done after the CLI request), meaning they would have used your TU. 

No sweat, though... even without the second BBR you've had a fantastic run, and the BBR will most likely be around for a while so you can pick it up later anyway.  (Plus, it probably didn't cost you an extra HP anyway) Smiley Wink

In any case, you have plenty to celebrate!  Great job!  Smiley Very Happy

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Message 26 of 34
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats Joe on your cli's, see you in the garden real soon.  I may take a stab at Lowe's, and then l I'll see you in the garden!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 27 of 34
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations to your Last Hooray success!

Although something tells me it's not really the final card(s) of the year for you just yet. Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 34
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

You earned the rest in the garden and I learned any card and company is possible. Yep let them chase you with increases now.
Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congratulations AverageJoe on your successes!

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.