Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Hooray for 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last Hooray for 2017

Congrats, AJC! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your Penfed recon will yield positive results! Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks FamilySmiley Wink.

Im still working out the kinks on Equifax, i found out Home Depot couldnt access my report even though i have it unfrozen for the month. I believe its due to the spelling of my address and i called again today to make sure they change the letter back the way it was ugghSmiley Wink. Hopefully after this itll be easier to access my reports.

Also, quite sad as i saw my new Nextgen score and i lost 2 points again instead of rising so thst probably didnt help my PF app. But if that ties in to my Equifax, at least i know why its still not rising. I noticed a card that i had included in bk still on report showing a credit limit and high balance, this might spook a lender but this was way before i understood utilization and credit. Put in a dispute today to see if anything can be done. I may decide to actually call PF and explain n detail my report if i dont hear back soon. Hope everyone has a great weekendSmiley Happy
Message 32 of 34
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Today must be Navy day, everyone and their cousins are getting some super lovin from Navy lol, great job everyone.

Well folks, this is gonna be my last approval thread for the year as after a rocky week credit wise, im gonna ride off into the sunset for 2017 and tend my garden after tonight.

As some may know ive been in the midst of trying to fix whatever problems ive been having with my Equifax . So while out and about decided to go for a cli on my Penfed Promise . Figured why not, clean report now, 1 year good history with cc and loan. Nope, once again denied. Feeling like im in my Discover romance stage lol.

Anyway moving on i did happen to get a couple sp increases and 2 hp cli. Its truely time to set my mind to erase my cc debt and let these lenders chase me for once and not the other way round lol. So with a heavy heart and sufficient credit lines, heres my final pickups for 2017 :

Sp luv : Zales 4750 - 5500
Gordons 4750 -5500

HP - Boa BBR 8500 -10,700
Best Buy 6000- 10,000 instant

No dice-
Boa BBR app no soup
Home Depot no soup

Data points: Tu 723. Ex 735 Eq ???
Hps: more than 10 each lolSmiley Happy

Goal for remainder 2017, no sp cli request, no more hp cli request, no more apps period. New motto " just say no to shp luv" Lol. Its gonna be hard but if increases are meant to be theyll be there later on. Disco looks like im bracketed to remain at 3k so no fairytaile endings there. Amex and Navy most coveted but just gonna hold off. Citi doesnt show me luv anyway with my Dc so couple more months arent gonna sink the ship. Ok, thanks for reading. See ya in the garden, i just hope LOTR and BeautifulBlackPearl will still welcome me lolSmiley Happy

Of course they'll welcome you, you're the life of the party.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 33 of 34
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks FamilySmiley Wink.

Im still working out the kinks on Equifax, i found out Home Depot couldnt access my report even though i have it unfrozen for the month. I believe its due to the spelling of my address and i called again today to make sure they change the letter back the way it was ugghSmiley Wink. Hopefully after this itll be easier to access my reports.

Also, quite sad as i saw my new Nextgen score and i lost 2 points again instead of rising so thst probably didnt help my PF app. But if that ties in to my Equifax, at least i know why its still not rising. I noticed a card that i had included in bk still on report showing a credit limit and high balance, this might spook a lender but this was way before i understood utilization and credit. Put in a dispute today to see if anything can be done. I may decide to actually call PF and explain n detail my report if i dont hear back soon. Hope everyone has a great weekendSmiley Happy

I think there's something fishy about the NG2 score this quarter. Mine dropped 63 points and is the same as the NG2 score I had 6 months earlier. I think it's off, and I think it's related to the delays they had in getting it posted this quarter.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.