cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last of my USAA CLIs. It's been a good run!

tag
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Last of my USAA CLIs. It's been a good run!

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats Gmood.  I so wish they would up that limit.  I get preapprovals from them all the time but I'm at 50k.  They got me a couple years ago and I submitted for the preapproval and was promptly denied due to max exposure.

Same here--I had a pre-selected offer almost 2 years ago and took the bait and was instantly denied for being at max. exposure....which at that time was $19K same as my current limit. I have the Change Credit Limit button right now and am still debating on if I really NEED more bad enough to take a EQ hit.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 21 of 22
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Last of my USAA CLIs. It's been a good run!

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats Gmood.  I so wish they would up that limit.  I get preapprovals from them all the time but I'm at 50k.  They got me a couple years ago and I submitted for the preapproval and was promptly denied due to max exposure.

Same here--I had a pre-selected offer almost 2 years ago and took the bait and was instantly denied for being at max. exposure....which at that time was $19K same as my current limit. I have the Change Credit Limit button right now and am still debating on if I really NEED more bad enough to take a EQ hit.

Just a note that it could also be an EX hit... I got one of each last year with my two USAA CLIs (in March it was EQ, then in September for a different card it was EX).

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.