Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Left the garden...

Well sadly the EO call didn't help with an increase. The lady said they would have to pull my credit again in order to review it which I really didn't want another hp after they just pulled it yesterday (-6 EQ and -1 EX, not a huge hit but I'm trying to build). Sadly I guess I will have to use the 1k limit and hope citi is kind, especially as I want to make this my primary use card save for gas and groceries. I will put a lot more than 1k through this card per month.

-Sin
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval, you can recon since you already took a hit with a HP, but they could ask you for another HP

Message 13 of 15
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Congrats!

a 1k limit is better than a denial.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Well sadly the EO call didn't help with an increase. The lady said they would have to pull my credit again in order to review it which I really didn't want another hp after they just pulled it yesterday (-6 EQ and -1 EX, not a huge hit but I'm trying to build). Sadly I guess I will have to use the 1k limit and hope citi is kind, especially as I want to make this my primary use card save for gas and groceries. I will put a lot more than 1k through this card per month.

-Sin

Well at least you tried and Woo Hoo on the approval.  There is no shame.... when you get the cli you will know it was from your own blood sweat and tears and victory will be all that much sweeter.   I belive they are one of those companies that will always do a hard pull for a cli.  Don't quote me on it. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.