cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexus Pursuits Visa / Toyota Rewards Visa Approvals.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexus Pursuits Visa / Toyota Rewards Visa Approvals.

Lexus Pursuits Visa approved - SL 2K  and Toyota Rewards Visa approved SL 1K.  How do you like me now with my 100+ inquiries.  Comenity still showing me the love.  

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Lexus Pursuits Visa / Toyota Rewards Visa Approvals.

Lol, 100 wowSmiley Happy. Just b careful with Comenity, they show love until they decide to show their love of closing accounts.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lexus Pursuits Visa approved - SL 2K  and Toyota Rewards Visa approved SL 1K.  How do you like me now with my 100+ inquiries.  Comenity still showing me the love.  

Congrats on the approvals but you really should read some of the threads about Comenity shutting down accounts even after approving them.  Two different departments and an approval does not guarantee that they won't take adverse action against you afterwards.  The combination of a large number of inquiries and new accounts like you have done lately is playing with fire.  You really should stop now and hope nothing happens.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I will be ok with them since I've closed about 18 store cards and 4 bank cards out in the last few months with half of them belonging to Comenity.  I only have 4 cards with them now.  Marathon, Paypal, Lexus, and Toyota.    Waiting on a response for 3 other visas with them tho. lol..   I thought I was going to get declined on these because I got the 7 - 10 day letter thing.  But, it was just them wanting me to call in to verify some info and boom approved.

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes but what seems to be the headscratcher here is not the store cards but having the visas, go figure.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know when I applied for bank cards with them before it was always denied.  How things have changed. 

Message 6 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

As others have stated you are playing with fire.. Hoefully those approvals sticks and the accounts don't get shut down.  Grats on the approvals and my best wishes are with you on them remaining open.  

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure they will stay open.  If Comenity does close all 4 accounts, it's there loss and it won't be that big of a deal to me.  I'm not carrying all my eggs with Comenity anyways.  

Message 8 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Guess your trip to the garden didn't last too long lol 😂 congrats
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aduke,  Nope. lol..   I just got off the phone with Penfed Loan officer / supervisor and she advised if I'd quit racking up the inquiries for at least 6 months they would approve me for the Cash rewards card.  She said I'd forget all about Navy!!  So I'm gonna have to stop... Somebody help me.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.