Did you mean: 

Long Hiatus From Credit Seeking Nets $119,000 CL + $30,000 PL

tag
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Re: Long Hiatus From Credit Seeking Nets $94,000 CL + $30,000 PL

@credit_endurance wrote:

@calisig wrote:

@credit_endurance Quick question - you wrote US Bank approved you for "Altitude Connect Go Visa". Connect and Go are two seperate cards. Did you get approved for both? Or was that a typo?

looking forward to hearing how your scores are after all the new accounts report. congratulations on your spree and thank you for sharing your data points!

Thanks so much @calisig!! Yes that was indeed a type-O only the one dinglecspprovsl I wasn't that brave this time around to pull double apps.😆😂 Yes, I will keep the boards informed of my credit reports as these accounts start to appear. Thanks again 

So which one is it? US Bank Altitude Go or US Bank Altitude Connect?

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 31 of 36
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: Long Hiatus From Credit Seeking Nets $119,000 CL + $30,000 PL

Congrats on an awesome spree!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 32 of 36
Aim_High
Super Contributor

A huge haul for @credit_enduranceSmiley Very Happy

Congrats on all those new approvals and thanks for sharing the data points!

It's not in your siggy but how many cards are you up to after this run?

Enjoy all those new cards!

waytogo.jpg

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 33 of 36
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Long Hiatus From Credit Seeking Nets $94,000 CL + $30,000 PL

@zerofire wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@calisig wrote:

@credit_endurance Quick question - you wrote US Bank approved you for "Altitude Connect Go Visa". Connect and Go are two seperate cards. Did you get approved for both? Or was that a typo?

looking forward to hearing how your scores are after all the new accounts report. congratulations on your spree and thank you for sharing your data points!

Thanks so much @calisig!! Yes that was indeed a type-O only the one dinglecspprovsl I wasn't that brave this time around to pull double apps.😆😂 Yes, I will keep the boards informed of my credit reports as these accounts start to appear. Thanks again 

So which one is it? US Bank Altitude Go or US Bank Altitude Connect?

Altitude Connect 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 34 of 36
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@babygirl1256 wrote:

Congrats on an awesome spree!!!

Thanks @babygirl1256 for the support!! 

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 35 of 36
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

A huge haul for @credit_enduranceSmiley Very Happy

Congrats on all those new approvals and thanks for sharing the data points!

It's not in your siggy but how many cards are you up to after this run?

Enjoy all those new cards!

waytogo.jpg

Thanks so much @Aim_High!! You may not have known this but I have inspired to be just like you 😆😂😆😂😆😂

At the height of my credit seeking madness I held some 80 plus cards. But a good portion of those where (builders) or credit buffers. I did some proactive trimming of the herd to the tune of 15 cards, then Synchrony axe handle came down on me to the tune of $100k plus loss. Various other lenders closed for non activity which was fine by me. So to make long story short, I'm currently down to 40 plus cards after this most recent spree. My goal now is to keep what's most beneficial and close my lower limit cards that have run its course. As always thanks for your well wishes and support. 

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.