cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotsa Lowe's Luv! $18,000 CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Lotsa Lowe's Luv! $18,000 CLI

I've been "stuck" at $17k on my Lowe's card for awhile now. Sync has been loving me the past few weeks (PayPal Cashback MC $6k -> $10k and Amazon Prime Store $3.7k -> $10k) so I figured I would give Lowe's another luv button push. They more than doubled my CL from $17k to $35k!

Thank you Sync...I luv you too <3

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Regular Contributor

Re: Lotsa Lowe's Luv! $18,000 CLI

Nice job!  I just got that increase to $35K as well.  Don't think I'll ever need it but it's there in case I ever want to redo whatever....lol

Message 2 of 11
Valued Contributor

Whoa, congrats on the luv!!
Message 3 of 11
Super Contributor

Congrats on your SynchHeartSmiley Wink

Message 4 of 11
Regular Contributor

@JaseT wrote:

I've been "stuck" at $17k on my Lowe's card for awhile now. Sync has been loving me the past few weeks (PayPal Cashback MC $6k -> $10k and Amazon Prime Store $3.7k -> $10k) so I figured I would give Lowe's another luv button push. They more than doubled my CL from $17k to $35k!

Did you request the CLI online or called the overseas number. Mine has been stuck at 17k for about a year now but I’ve tried online not calling in.

Message 5 of 11
Valued Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your 2X PLUS  Lowe's CLI - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $19K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $117.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 6 of 11
Established Contributor

@KingPredator wrote:

@JaseT wrote:

Did you request the CLI online or called the overseas number. Mine has been stuck at 17k for about a year now but I’ve tried online not calling in.

I pushed the 'give me some luv' button online.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 7 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You go JaseT with your bad self. Very impressive.
GOALS: Garden til APR 2020 and 800 Club

SEP 2019: EX 791, TU 797, EQ 804
JUN 2019: EX 788, TU 794, EQ 779
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $25K || Macy's $20K || Discover IT $18.7K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 8 of 11

Grats on getting the CLI but be careful with them as far as so many in a short period of time, could be shut down on all of them pending arrival of the "blue" envelope.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 9 of 11
Established Member

Does Lowe’s do Hard or soft pull?

Thanks in advance
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.