Did you mean: 

Love GE!!! Beyond Excited!!!

tag
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Love GE!!! Beyond Excited!!!

Online & in Stores - the PayPal Extras MasterCard® gives you more

Hello ME,

Congratulations on your new PayPal Extras MasterCard®! Your new card has been approved for a credit limit of $2,000 USD. You can start shopping today – even before your new PayPal Extras MasterCard® arrives in 7-10 business days. We've given you a temporary line of credit of $250 USD that's already linked to your PayPal account.

Enjoy these great benefits:

Rich Rewards Program

• Triple Reward Points on gas and restaurant purchases
  • Double Reward Points on eBay and PayPal purchases
  • One Reward Point on everything else

Flexible Redemption Options – redeem points for your choice of Cash Back into your PayPal account, merchandise, travel or gift cards

Exclusive offers and discounts – at top merchants at www.paypal.com/paypalmastercard/shopping

PayPal Extras MasterCard® is now your preferred payment method. Use it automatically every time you check out with PayPal and earn reward points on your purchases. You can change your payment preferences at any time from your PayPal account.

Personalize Your Card – you can add a personal photo to your card within 3 days from today. Your first custom design if free. Design my card now.

Integrated Account Management – Receive statements online where you can view, download and pay your bill using your PayPal account.

Thanks for choosing PayPal Extras MasterCard®. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-866-300-6432.

Credit provided by GE Capital Retail Bank.

$2,000 is my biggest limit yet!! Goodbye First Premier!!!!!

EDIT - I was also looking into past posts of people having 2 paypal accounts. I just opened one two days ago and got a BML for $800 so I decided to open a 2nd PP today and apply for the card.  I thought I was going to get the smart conncect never did I think they would give me the MC none the less for $2k!!

Thanks everyone! Your advice has been awesome!!

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Johnny_Favorite
Regular Contributor

Re: Love GE!!! Beyond Excited!!!

Congrats... it feels good indeed

Message 2 of 14
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Great Congrats

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 3 of 14
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Congrats! You can expect  that card to grow with you. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 4 of 14
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@2ndTimeAround2012 wrote:
Online & in Stores - the PayPal Extras MasterCard® gives you more

Hello ME,

Congratulations on your new PayPal Extras MasterCard®! Your new card has been approved for a credit limit of $2,000 USD. You can start shopping today – even before your new PayPal Extras MasterCard® arrives in 7-10 business days. We've given you a temporary line of credit of $250 USD that's already linked to your PayPal account.

Enjoy these great benefits:

Rich Rewards Program

• Triple Reward Points on gas and restaurant purchases
  • Double Reward Points on eBay and PayPal purchases
  • One Reward Point on everything else

Flexible Redemption Options – redeem points for your choice of Cash Back into your PayPal account, merchandise, travel or gift cards

Exclusive offers and discounts – at top merchants at www.paypal.com/paypalmastercard/shopping

PayPal Extras MasterCard® is now your preferred payment method. Use it automatically every time you check out with PayPal and earn reward points on your purchases. You can change your payment preferences at any time from your PayPal account.

Personalize Your Card – you can add a personal photo to your card within 3 days from today. Your first custom design if free. Design my card now.

Integrated Account Management – Receive statements online where you can view, download and pay your bill using your PayPal account.

Thanks for choosing PayPal Extras MasterCard®. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-866-300-6432.

Credit provided by GE Capital Retail Bank.

$2,000 is my biggest limit yet!! Goodbye First Premier!!!!!

EDIT - I was also looking into past posts of people having 2 paypal accounts. I just opened one two days ago and got a BML for $800 so I decided to open a 2nd PP today and apply for the card.  I thought I was going to get the smart conncect never did I think they would give me the MC none the less for $2k!!

Thanks everyone! Your advice has been awesome!!

Thats a GE backed card isn't it? I wanted to app for that one because GE just loves my company..... Whats your stats? The only thing making me nervous to app for anything are my inquiries. CONGRATS BTW! Smiley Wink

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 5 of 14
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Thats a GE backed card isn't it? I wanted to app for that one because GE just loves my company..... Whats your stats? The only thing making me nervous to app for anything are my inquiries. CONGRATS BTW! Smiley Wink

Yeah, it's GE. Well according to walmart TU my fico is 692. I recently opened 5 GE cards back in Oct so I don't think they are very inquiry sensitive.

I was going to be in the garden all this year but I couldn't resist... I am in the garden now though for sure Smiley Happy

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 6 of 14
2ndTimeAround2012
Valued Member

Thanks everyone!

Rebuilding Mode!
Message 7 of 14
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@2ndTimeAround2012 wrote:

Yeah, it's GE. Well according to walmart TU my fico is 692. I recently opened 5 GE cards back in Oct so I don't think they are very inquiry sensitive.

I was going to be in the garden all this year but I couldn't resist... I am in the garden now though for sure Smiley Happy

I have about 8 GE cards already so I know the store cards are a little bit easier to get. However, when you get to the Mastercards and the Visas its a bit trickier because I think the credentials are a little higher for those cards. The highest GE card I have to date is my CareCredit acct with $3000. I'm very hesitant to take that HP for a denial...

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 8 of 14
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice going, Congrats on the approval!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

forsure itas a bye bye for first premier! Thats awesome that you got the mastercard instead of the smar connect. GE is being an awesome bank lately. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.