Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love me some Pen Fed

tag
williamachamberlain
Valued Member

Love me some Pen Fed

Well since I was on an app spree, hit up Pen Fed.....Approved for the Amex Travel rewards.....18K at 10.24

So with all my new apps

USAA 40K on 2 cards

Amex 18K on 2 cards

NFCU 8K

I applied for citi, chase and barclays....All denied......I'm thinking to hell with their high rates, sorry rewards and low CL

My Wallet: NFCU CR Visa 25K, NFCU GR Visa 23K, NFCU Platinum 16K, PenFed PCR 26k, PenFed PR 18K, USAA Sig Visa 23K, USAA Amex 24K, Amex Hilton 9K, Amex Gold NPSL, BOA Platinum Plus MC 26K, BOA TR Visa 30K, Chase Amazon Visa 8K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Love me some Pen Fed

Congrats !!!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, op!  Mighty nice approval to add to your other terrific cards!  You don't need those other guys! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals, I'm a big fan of PenFed also.  They along with NFCU have been shown me alot more love in the last two years than WF showed in over two of decades. No trickery, just good customer service.

I've become a fan of credit unions and personally have no use for any of the bailout boys.   In fact, I replaced my chase and barclay cards with PenFed and USAA cards with better rewards for my lifestyle so I agree, the hell with their productsSmiley Wink. Again, kudos to you.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job Will!!!  Now thats a Happy Thanksgiving and Major Congrats to you!!! Smiley Happy

PS: You dont see Citi or Chase on my List either!  Barclays I use for my utilities & PIF every month. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed is fantastic! Big congratulations!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.