cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Credit Scores: Approved for both American Express Blue Cash and Everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Low Credit Scores: Approved for both American Express Blue Cash and Everyday

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats  i have a ex score of 671 keep getting  turn down for a american express

What's on your report? There has to be something on your report that they don't like.  Do you have high utilization? 

Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Low Credit Scores: Approved for both American Express Blue Cash and Everyday

This is what I am NOT understanding.

I have such a weak credit report. Although I am greatful, I probably shouldn't be getting approved.

Last night I applied for the AmEx Gold Charge Card, and was approved for that as well. Somthing is definitely going on.

Have you ever had AmEx before?

Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw your post and I did the prequal and it suggested those cards. I applied for both and was approved for 1,000 on each. My experian score is 645. No collections but I do have charge offs
Message 13 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the prequal for my husband with higher scores and nothing came up
Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It sure is a good feeling when the shock factor wears off Smiley Happy

This morning, I just posted that I applied for the Gold Charge Card, I was approved for that as well.

Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont be discouraged. Try the prequalifier another 30 days.

I tried back in Dec. and my scores were VERY similar to what they are now, there is still hope for your husband.

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank u. I would apply for that one too but I don't want too many pulls
Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice!! Congrats on your approvals!!

Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the 3 Amex approvals.  Moving from RYC to CC Approvals.

Message 19 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Amex approvals. Hopefully they will grow with you quickly and help you continue to boost your scores

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.