Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $5,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $5,000

So, I was supposed to be gardening.. but I honestly can't resist. Time is literally my worst enemy. 

ess012514.png

Decided to apply for the Lowe's Advantage Credit Card and I was initially approved for $300, which was disappointing. I called the backdoor number I found on here and went through an automated system which then increased my starting limit to $2,500. I admit, I was feeling greedy yet again so I called back.. asked for $8,000 and the automated system denied it but countered with $5,000! All of that wouldn't of been possible without being a MyFico'er! To that, I thank you!

This is honestly a blessing, my oven recently went out and combined with my family's military discount, this will be incredibly useful. 

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $5,000

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval!

Thanks! Does Lowes follow suit with other Synch cards and report fairly quickly? Just hit me this will add a bit of comfiness when I request my CLI's from Amex & NFCU. 

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

With Lowe’s, you can get approved, go check the mail, and come back in and it’ll probably be on your reports. Congrats on the get and the recon!
Message 4 of 20
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer Lowe's card!  .. Synch should report as fast as lighteningSmiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Is it up to $35k yet?
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:
Is it up to $35k yet?

The voice in the back of my head said 'stop' because what if they like freeze my account or something excessive like a 4506t request. 

$5,000 is more than i'm worth with this credit profile, when I say I feel lucky I honestly mean it haha. 

Message 7 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Lol. Good thinking. I guess just wait out the necessary interval for the CLI.
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:
Lol. Good thinking. I guess just wait out the necessary interval for the CLI.

I've read others that have gotten the card, made a small purchase- paid it off; let the statement cut and then called back into credit solutions and got an increase- though I assume that varies on your profile. I don't even know how i'd respond to such a high credit limit- probably fall out of my chair laughing and figure it's probably just a **bleep** glitch bahaha!

Message 9 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Lots of success stories with this Lowes card. You got a gem 💎.
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.