Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $5,000

tag
I_Love_Cards
Regular Contributor

Re: Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $5,000

Congrats! And it was probably reporting before you applied-the alerts just haven’t come in yet.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@I_Love_Cards wrote:
Congrats! And it was probably reporting before you applied-the alerts just haven’t come in yet.

Good to know! Thanks everyone!

Message 12 of 20
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I was supposed to be gardening.. but I honestly can't resist. Time is literally my worst enemy. 

ess012514.png

Decided to apply for the Lowe's Advantage Credit Card and I was initially approved for $300, which was disappointing. I called the backdoor number I found on here and went through an automated system which then increased my starting limit to $2,500. I admit, I was feeling greedy yet again so I called back.. asked for $8,000 and the automated system denied it but countered with $5,000! All of that wouldn't of been possible without being a MyFico'er! To that, I thank you!

This is honestly a blessing, my oven recently went out and combined with my family's military discount, this will be incredibly useful. 

Congrats! This one grows fast!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ no doubt. I went from $300 to $12,000 in 6 months with scores around those in my sig. It can grow big in a hurry!
Message 14 of 20
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

513credit:

You are doing an amazing job with your credit! Congrats!

I was wondering if you would please PM me the backdoor number you referred to in your "Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $500" post?

Message 16 of 20
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Woo hoo!

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

513credit:

You are doing an amazing job with your credit! Congrats!

I was wondering if you would please PM me the backdoor number you referred to in your "Lowe's Advantage Credit Card SL $500" post?

Sent! Good luck Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 19 of 20
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats  !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.