Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval!

Back in with Lowe's again. Had this one for many years and always was a choice favorite compared to other Hardware Retailers. (SP CLI comes to mind) The 5% had been an attraction that was beneficial throughout all those times. Definitely going to just like before treat it with extreme care and responsibility. 

Synchrony tolls a fine line so it will NOT be laden with either bulk utilization balance carries which surely trigger concerns with them.  Only my 2nd Synchrony Card since being welcomed back again. But gonna treat it with kid gloves and treat them right. 

Went thru the PreQualified process and after filling in the details they offered $5000 SL. Perfect enough to start with IMHO. Just glad to have it back again after 2 years. The INQ was a single Transunion one. FICO Score if they use Vantage 4 was 720. 

APPROVAL LOWES.jpg

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: Lowe's Advantage Instant Approval!

Congrats on your Lowe's Advantage approval

Message 2 of 25
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Congrats I love the 5% off the card offers as well! Food for thought: Even though so far (fingers crossed) I've not had any issue with any Sync accts I have. I now wish I had never pushed my CL to $35K on this card. Even though the $35K is nice for UTL, I should have just stayed at $15K or so to make sure I kept the Sync Gods happy as I'll never use a $35K CL anyway.

Message 3 of 25
everest
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Lowe's Advantage approval with that great SL! 🎉

For later reference, once you prequalified, did the system require you accept and take the hard pull, or did you have an option to end the prequalification there? Also, at which point was the SL revealed, before or after the HP? Thanks for the DPs in advance!

Message 4 of 25
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 5 of 25
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Lowe's approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 7 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Yes a very useful card, this is the only card I kept from Synch comes in handy at times. Grats on getting it back!

Message 8 of 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@everest wrote:

Congrats on your Lowe's Advantage approval with that great SL! 🎉

For later reference, once you prequalified, did the system require you accept and take the hard pull, or did you have an option to end the prequalification there? Also, at which point was the SL revealed, before or after the HP? Thanks for the DPs in advance!

Sure. Yes you could have backed out at any point up to "BEFORE" taking the HP but after seeing $5K as a qualified limit proceeded on ahead. That was the helpful part of it as a prequalification. 

Message 9 of 25
Howaboutthat
Frequent Contributor

Congrat on your approval!!!

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.